Reviews for Putting It Back Together Again
Petit97 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Dude, I love how you kind of drift off in your writing just like Lorelai's babbles. I don't know whether or not is intentional, but it fits Gilmore fics perfectly!
I wished Lorelai and Luke were both single at the me because I don't like to think of them as cheaters, buuuut Drunk!Luke is just too damn hot.
Oh boy.
Amazing fic.
awin chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Just finished 2 paragraphs so far, but I had to say that I LOVE the term "Punk-icide"!
amosthegreat chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
what no more, come one you so should keep going, i want to know what happens next.
sutton chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I liked it only happened that way in the real episode it would have been great.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aw! so cute!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
punk-icide is a very funny word. I love the story.
oywidapoodles chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I wrote a "Nag Hammadi" one too, but I have to admit- I think yours is like five times better! I love the LL action! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
ifallthraindrops chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Aww, that was cute! I like!
shimmeryshine chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hmm, I've just discovered your writing, and now I plan to read all of your fics and flood your inbox with happy reviews because you rock. Thanks for writing!
Bella Wilfer chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Thanks for the little bit of sweet fluff. I enjoyed it a great deal. Pamie's recap of Nad Hammadi was good wasn't it. I thought the way she described why they didn't kiss was really well done, but of course who needs them to actually kiss on the show when we've got you. Aren't we lucky! Thanks again.
Copperboom chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Sweet ending! I like that you dealt with the difficulties of their previous involvements without getting bogged down in it. Lorelai's thoughts through the whole thing were fun, too, from Punk-icide to "Where did he learn to kiss like that?" Good times!
SilverTree chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wonderful, lovely, outstanding! Thanks so much for posting, what a great talent you are!
SeaWench chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
A cute, sweet take on this scene. Lorelai's mental babbling as everything happens is spot on.
Erin Kaye Hashet chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Really, really nice. I love Pamie's recaps, too. I like this fic a lot, it needed to be written- but like Pamie said, I am glad it didn't really happen on the show.
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
What I loved about this story: The idea of a "Lorelai Festival", the Kerouac wannabe, Punk-icide, Kill Jess, Vol. 1, You have blue eyes, The ENTIRE kissing scene, and the decision to move forward. You have a definite talent. Excellent job!