Reviews for True Feelings
stargazerin chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
It began quite good and was really nice to read! It was well written. And the scene with Darien was kind of cute! But the end of this story is a little bit odd. Because everyone knows, the dreams came from his future self. All in all it was an enjoyable story!
Double G chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Cool!
Love Mamo chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Serena and Darien and Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. This story is so sweet.
Romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Serena x Darien are my favorite couple. Usagi x Mamoru are my favorite couple. I love your story!
sailor safa chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
this story is tottely col...
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
this was cute
mae chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
aw! that was so sweet!

I just love your stories! your a good writer! the emotions just seem to pour off the screen like a maissve waterfall! your stories are so completely imcompassing for the reader. you write romance very well. but then i guess its easy to do so with such a great love story to work with! you should so write more! and finsh your angel in the snow story that one is awesome.
mmkay chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I LOVE YOUR STORIES THEY ARE GREAT!I NEED TO READ ALL OF THEM!YOU HAVE TO FINISH ALL OF THE CLIFFHANGARS IN YOUR STORIES I LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Cutie2017 chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
O.K.
Lady-Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I love the way you write your writings are very desrictive and even sometimes they bring tears to my eyes. It was great how you had a certain mood at the begining and through out the story you changed it to a more happy and loving mood in the end.
krystle chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
i really liked your story it was great feel free to e-mail me anytime
Hyper Princess chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
awwwwwww I loooooved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
I love it! I'm not fond of those fics dealing with the breakup but at least this was a happy ending and very romantic. I like the part where Darien talks about his dream to the scouts because this means that they are really friends because he was able to talk to them about something really important. Usako and Mamochan forever!
Amanda DeMuth chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I loved it! It was a really rreeaallyy great story! :))))
SC chapter 1 . 1/17/2001