Reviews for When Dudley Met Harry
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
oh thats very meta of you... nice
listeninggame chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
What?! How... What?!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
TRELAWNY WATCH! (whoops i left caps lock on) trelawny watch!1 D
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
That was interesting. Update soon.
jeshika.23 chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
haha funniest story ever. its good to read some really random and funny fanfics every now and then. love all the lines about snape and voldemort :)

please please update soon
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
hi, well i would tell you how ooc this is but you seem to already know and that is a very good thing. anyway i think we all need a change after reading so many of the same type of harry potter story, so a little ooc here and there is a good thing. as long as its not too bad. anyway this was a very funny story so far. and i am interested to see where you take it. so later dude.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow...Dudley can read.
Darklight chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
like i get more chapters out.
sparkling diamond in the rough chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Intresting twist and well written (I'm such a critic)Wow! Dudley can read? that's a shocker!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
LOL that was really funny. I loved it. I'm not sure how I feel aboput the book but I will keep reading ... this is so much better than math (I'm in my school library.)
Skippy Agogo chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Funny, well written, cool au type tale. Please continue to post. Mind you I've never heard of chronic helping with telling you the time, usually smoking weed just helps to pass the time nicely. Roll another chappie, please!
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
This is an interesting story so far!

Does this take place after the fourth or fifth year? Have the other books been written, yet?

keep writing!
SweetiePye2332 chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
finish please! really great story! i like it! ur on my fav. list!

luv, sweetiepye.
Mario Tobler chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
(I used to be Legendary DigiTamer Lee but I'm out of Digimon) Thanx my reviewers love me. I love your story. It has gotten a bit choppy but it was funny about that guy. I hope you write more soon.
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 7/25/2004