Reviews for Stolen Kisses
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
gengen07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I like it! How Xander doesn't want to hurt Willow, and how he doesn't want to lose her like he lost Anya. It's sweet!
andy kay chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That is possibly the most brilliant line I have ever read. No joke. And the fact it is a Willow/Xander story is only chocolate chips on my cookies. Truly a beautiful story, and it brought tears to my eyes, not to mention a little resentment toward Joss, but let's not go there. I'm keeping my eyes out for your work, especially if it is all as creative and fulfilling as this one-shot.
lightning bug chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved the last line.
Lysa-uk chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This totally rocks! It was very short, sweet, with a nice little bit of romance added to spice it up. Loved the angst because it had a nice resolution. Plus, it was post s7, which are always nice to read. Make sure you write this pairing again. Not a request - a demand!
TriscuitTheFlyingSnkCracker chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Excellent stuff! Ending was a tad bit to melodramatic for my taste, but 'sides from that I loved it. Always been a big Xander fan, cause a good chunk of the guys out there who watch Buffy identify with the guy. That's why I think it's awsome when he finally gets a bit of luck, like having the love of a girl (*cough* Willow! *cough*) who actually deserved him.
Write a sequel in which Xander gets his eye back and I will give you infinite sporks and cookies.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/3/2004