Reviews for Springtime in Japan
lunawolfy chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I dont care if it was ooc x3 i loved it the pov of sesshoumaru was great would of like to know what went through kagome's mind that whole time, would of made an interesting non one shot but none the less xD it was awesome, treat yourself to a fanfic and relax can't always be at work, some good ones out there! Have a goodnight!
The calling chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was great
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
it is a bit OOC but its better than most that iv read. i really do like this 1shot though. it is well written.
Sharnee Brookee chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved it :)

x
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Interesting story.
Xxanime'obcessedxX chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
a one shot? WHY?

its too GOOD to be a ONE SHOT!

*sniff* i-if you dont make a sequal i m-might cry...

lol, please? or another chapter at least?

*puppy face*
w0ah chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
how cute!

it was in a way a little OOC but the kind that you enjoy reading.

great job portraying the characters. the amount of description and everything made it perfect :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
why did she slap at her reflection? are inu and her together in this fic?
Rene-Quest chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was pretty good; rather cute. I liked it. _
lifeisadream chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow...that was nice. i really liked it. i'm going to add it my favourites right now. thanks for putting it up.
the name's Evil. Pure Evil chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Yes, a little OOC (Der. S/K always is) but sweet all the same.
heymary chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
ARGHH! this ALSO needs a sequel! you're such a tease! good story though.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Okay...This was okay, I like how they met and such, but there are so many questions! Why would she slap the water! Does she not like how he fled so suddenly, like he finds her disgusting? And is there going to be an epilouge? I won't mention anymore questions, but please add a chapter to ansewer my questions or something!

Ja,

Amber's Arrow
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
This is really good, and if you ever attemp to, I really would like it if you made a sequel~
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005