Reviews for The Domestication of a Wild Rose
Mimi chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Dear CG,

That was exquisite! You are officially my favorite Sarkney author. I was transported and transfixed by Part 1 and Part 2. Your imagery is so creative. I hope you will continue to write for us fans.

Mimi
wildroeschen chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
By your new story alerted to your story I had to reread this and I was more than fascinated by this impressive story. Not very long but long enough to get the full meaning of this (I hope so). It would be so good if you write more. Or do write other things too? When where may I read this?
qblisa chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Great storyline. I can't believe I didn't find your work sooner. I was missing out!

Although I loved the whole story (especially the Sark and Sydney scene in the hotel room before the mission & the Simon, Sydney and Sark scene in the ally), I must say I loved the last scene the best - "So... Some place warm, you say?" lol

Nicely done.

Lisa :)
sheroaredback chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Wow.

...

What else is there to say?

-Mac
sheroaredback chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow. 1st off- Cool title. Intriguing. The journal was also fascinating and the bits of light humor (the crack in the ceiling) and such made the chapter warm.

But it does have an eerie feeling to it. I can't quote it but in the beginning of the chapter, Sydney sent a silent prayer to all who died? And it was everyone? I don't know if you meant to skirt around that and make your readers think, but if you didn't, WHAT? Everyone is dead? Dixon? Vaughn? Jack Bristow? Irina is... Marshall?

Sark with a beard? It made me... twitch. That's the best word I could think of. I love his smooth face and golden hair... To think of him as a scruffy mountainer stabs at my heart. I also loved how Sydney admired his penis. I laughed out loud. It took the edge off the moment.

My favorite quote was the last one in french about the chickens. It identifies with Syd's life and it's so random it makes you laugh.

All and all, GOOD FIRST CHAPTER! I saw an arrow button pointing to the next one so I can't wait. Here's to the longest review I've given in a LONG time...

Cheerio,

Mac
Fanatic482 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Yay! Look, I finally got around to reading that last half! Aren't you proud? :)

Absolutely wonderful... And Simon *grins* So adorable... but darn you for not bringing full smuttiness into the story :-P But still... I was happily dorkily grinning at the end... A tamed rose *happy sigh* I love you!
marina chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
love your story pet, keep writing! :)
badass chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
scrolled up to see who wrote this absolutely beautiful, absolutely REAL story. haha.. of course- cognacgirl. even i, after reading sarkney for only a few weeks, know the masters. i enjoyed "domestication" immensely.. i could almost see it happening.
Pho3niX chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Excellent story! It was extremely well written, you kept Sark and Sydney in character and still managed to develop a romance between them, and you did this in a way that I find suits their particular character personalities, because in some SS stories either Syd or Sark tend to come across differently to how they really are in Alias, and I don't really like it when the characters are ruined just to make the plot work! Anyways, congrats on a fantastic story, I look forward to seeing more SS Alias fics written by you!
majesticness chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
That was a really nice story. I really loved it! YAYA! anyways, yeah. Hope you will write more stories! and make them longer, even though this was really long, but meh.
majesticness chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I really like it. And you have long chappys! Its a bit slow moving, but thats probably becasue that it is still the beginning and you need to "develop" your story. I hate it when my english teacher does that. Anyways. Ya. I really Like it. And you have another chappy ready alreay! jkjk. nways, don't forgot to update this story ever!
Leah chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
So good! You are such a talented writer...
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Dark and lucious. Wonderful to savor. And Slone's dead. Always a good thing. I really enjoyed this.
jf chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I really liked the first part of this story and I've been looking forward to an update, and this was such a great payoff. For having no actual sex, it was the sexiest thing I've read in a long time. The characterization felt just right and the story was intriguing and unpredictable. I liked how you paralled the two endings, also the quotes were a really nice touch. I really loved it.
TikigirlK16 chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
I liked it you did the story justice. Really good story.