Reviews for Il Doivent Mourir
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
o.O
mabpanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
woah. that was more sad than scary. i guess it was a psycho kinda sad. but it was still pretty good. :)

now i really want to kno what happend before...
The Spazzinator chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That... that was scary. But not in the way I expected. Heh.

It was more sad than scary, though, imagining Peach- or anyone, really- in that situation. And... poor Mario. That's probably the worst thing anyone could ever have to witness. Or up on the top five list, at least.
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I guess it was kinda scary, nothing of the over-the-top-and-pee-your-pants kinda thing though.
Alden-san chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hey, this was awesome! 2 things, though... Th title should be 'Ils' not 'Il', but it looks like a typo, and so does the "...maid vous n'avez pas ècoutè...but you didn’t listen..." part. I think you were aiming for mais, not maid...

It was so beautiful and sad...
nintendofreakgc2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
woa that was freaky

you showed me a the scary side of Peach

i can't really say anything about this story except...weird...ils dovient mourir...NO!
The Long Name Ending In Cookie forgot my password chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
J'ai peur! That scared me senseless. The writing style was so powerful I could feel the chill in the air. And who knew a language as beautiful as French could be so sinister?
Frinch Iz Kewl chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Me: Yikes, that was scary and weird, but good as always! Keep it up!
Sir Exal chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Not that scary...BUT sad. Thou art a fine writer. One problem: "Mario glanced at the mirror with his eyes..." Well, duh.
Yami Bakura's Wife chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
O_O Wow. I never found that scary, but I thought that story was beautifully written.
O_o This seriously has got to be the only Mario story I have run into that has had me hooked on it. I started reading this today at school this morning, and then I had to get off before I could finish reading it XD And it wasn't until around 8:30pm tonight that I just HAD to find it and read the rest! ) And believe me, I am a VERY hard person to please when it comes to "good writing"
So, needless to say, this is on my favourites list, and so are you -
MikariStar chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
that was weird and confusing maybe more confusing than it was meant to be because I can't understand french ;; scary O.O don't forget to update soon! :P
Bluewolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Je parle francais XD Not very well, mind you.
This was so great, i'm always so excited when I see a new story of yours :D
Noice job!
alex chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
ooh! O_O that was scary..but good!
Murgatroyd chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
You might want to fix the pronoun in your title. It should be plural.