Reviews for Escape
Freyjadour chapter 16 . 5/24/2008
This story is really good, many twists and turns. Your writing skills improved greatly towards the end and it became an extremely enjoyable read. I really hope you update. I know its been a while but you would prolly make so many people happy if you continued this story. Please think about it.

Sorry if this review is late, i just found your story today. I figure you are still checking your email and still would love to get a review. So i figure i would at least send you one.
J.L. Zielesch chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
I do sincerely hope you update again. I've enjoyed this very much.
JayLiyah chapter 16 . 11/24/2007
Wow... I can't believe it took me almost two years to come back to this story. So many developments and twists have happened, and your plot is pretty refreshing. Geez, they've been together for like five minutes and you had to separate them again! :P

Well, I'm excited for whatever else you're coming up with, but PLEASE get back to it. Girl... it's been practically a year since you updated. Tsk.
Katah Ragewind chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
I just read the 16 chapters that you have now, and WOW, i loved it.. long length, great content, and unexpected twists. keep up the great work, I'll be watching for the next chapter. I can't wait )
Quinn chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
WOW. LIKE, WOW.

this story is so goD! i can't believe how good it is!

you have to update!

-Quinn
Rinny Leonheart chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
EP! what's going on here! What is Seifer doing!
SavannahX chapter 16 . 12/25/2006
Great chapter! Yes, the plot is somehwat confusing, but I think I'm following along quite nicely. Hehe. Great chapter and I do hope you update soon. I knew you weren't dead. Hehe. )
Cerulean Crystal chapter 16 . 12/25/2006
i like it it's getting better and better. please update soon. and i sincerely hope you're not dead cause then who's going to finish it.
Xecko chapter 16 . 12/24/2006
NOO! THEY'RE SEPARATED AGAIN! WAH! NOO! T-T MEANIE! xD

sorry... I was just so excited that this story was FINALLY UPDATED! WEE! :D I LUV THIS STORY! DON'T YOU QUIT ON IT! -threatening look- YOU BETTER NOT! xD well anyways PLZ UPDATE SOON! )
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
im very glad tht ur not dead and u updated in time for xmas :D how nice of u

plz write and update as quickly as possible
Teresa chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Thanks for the chapter, I hope you work on the next chapter. I'm wondering now, is Squall's magic really magic? I mean is Squall's ability really magic, or just some other third thing.
Queen000 chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Now you know that's not true. :) and sorry I haven't been online lately; I have two jobs now

But onto the chapter.

I loved it. It felt slightly rushed to me, but then again I'm uber picky as you can probably recall. I'm just wondering about the pills Seifer used, but then again Rinoa was only gonna toss 'em anyway.

update soon.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
Hououza chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Excellent chapter.

So, he was the one who planned it all...I wonder what plans he has for Rinoa and what more sinister forces are waiting in the wings...

Good luck, best wishes & happy holidays,

Hououza
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
r u dead?
sayuri21 chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
hey this story is good! i'm glad that squall came back it wouldnt be a good story with out our squally!lol it's taken me 2 days to read this it is soo long! im starting to get a bit confused!lol update soon plz! X X