Reviews for Complications
Lilypadcakes chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
oo; slapping aya...omg! i don't like that miori girl ; but ohter than that, your story is so good! i love it! nice names too. please continue!
naukichan18 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
ah!Yuuhi's hair isn't blonde it's BROWN!how could you!YUUHI-sama is cute in his own natural color not blonde!anyway...it's kinda cute..i also love love love Ayashi no Ceres or you want to call it Ceres celestial Legend...just fix it!brown hair!ah!your making me go crazy!ah!
uniQuechiCc0517 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
i like your two GALS! stories!

and yeah.. AYA and REI forever!
camille-lkx chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Please continue... (",) Really like it though the names and characters are a bit (A BIT) confusing... (",)
Tenpou Gensui chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hey! noci work! hm... I think this is the second one I read a GALS! Xover... by the way you SHOULD allow anonymous reviews! anyway, nice story. pls continue!
Sechskies chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
woohoo! this story is one of a kind! an anc-gals! xover, my gosh! nyweiz, my head is already aching from playing sims so i can't think of anything sensible to say... but i like your fic! update sooner, okish? and are you an ayaXrei fan? [duh!] if so, why not read my fic as well? i need all the reviews that i can get and i'll love you forever and ever if you grant my wish! whehehe... kip up the good work, kei? ja ne~! w