Reviews for Choices
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so good. The humor threw me off even though I thought I knew what you were talking about. The conversation was harsh, but a refreshing thing to see amongst poorly written fiction in the Setsuna/Pluto section.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked it. Im a believer too. Well done.
Darksurfer chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, just wow. I may be an non believer but that still made me think. At first I thought it was somebody from a different manga but actually asking jesus? That surprised me. Keep it up, this story has a lot of potential!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow...

Intensely powerful, there. I applaud this story, here, and the questions it raises.

Also... it IS interesting to think of what Setsuna was doing all those centuries between the Moon Kingdom's fall and Usagi awakening.
jubilance chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
The dialogue is truly beautiful. I love how you kept the reader thinking, ending with Setsunna's reaction. It's was brilliant! I favorite-ed you!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Interesting idea, I liked the style you used in this.
katie chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I'm a preacher's brat. I believe in God not the church. As Queen Bess 1st said

"There is but one God in Heaven and the rest are all just trifials(sp i know)"

I am in no way offended. Its a good one shot.
Ord1n4ry1104 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
this is a really great story, please be sure to continue, youve got me hooked!

)0(Gwenn)0(
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Actually I thought you had an interesting scenario. With her time powers,I think Setsuna would be able to do that or anything else for that matter. But she does have her ethics. You know if the pinheads don't like it then they don't have to read it. A dose of traditional religion is just what's needed here in this rapidly-becoming-secular-so-much-it's-sickening society. Keep up the good work and don't let them get to you. Take care.
Triss chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hey, I am not a strong beliver, well not really a beliver at all, but anyway I take no offence to "crucify him" at all. It is your story, your religion, and your choice! Anyone who says other wise needs to take a good look at life and except other religions! By the way your fic was great, very discriptive!
Ai Always,
Triss
SHADOWCUB chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Yes apparently you are a believer an there's nothing wrong with that, but hiding a Jesus story
under the PRETENSE of writing for Sailor Moon to
tell people about your beliefs NOBODY CARES! KEEP THIS WHERE IT SHOULD BE IN CHURCH!
AND YOU CAN READ THIS OR IGNORE OR BE OFFENDED BY IT, A POSSIBLE LESSON LEARNED, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO SUNDAY SCHOOL