Reviews for For the Good of the Empire
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
Interesting...

CT
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
I don't think I've looked at this story in years, so it made it feel like I was reading it for the first time. I've learned much more about who Thrawn and Jade are than I did when I read this story originally. I think you did a good job explaining the people and capturing them as well. I'm only sorry this story is incomplete. Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed the story once more.
Hawklan chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
i just read your fic, very good and i hope you will update it in the near future
ApocSM chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
suzukablade chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
Please update soon!
Bobboky chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
cool
zafaran chapter 9 . 6/28/2005
Oh, I do hope your muse and your schedule allow you to get back to this sometime soon. This is a *very* good start, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
Anakin's ghost chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
I noticed that no one had reviewed in a while, and realized that must be discouraging. Rest assured that those of us who've reviewed in the past and plenty of others love the story and are waiting for more. Its well written and makes use of some of my favorite characters. Keep up the good work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
CH1

Strong start.

CH2

Cute bit with Dawn.

CH3

I wonder how much will actually carry over?

CH4

Money talk louder then the force!

CH5

It'd probably help if I knew the Gunblade series.

CH6

Not sure the scene with Joyce and Dawn was believable. Just

didn't fit what was going on.

CH7

Feels like you skipped a chapter.

CH8

The bit with Willow was great!

You really need some scene breaks.

CH9

Great chapter!
Aesop chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope you keep writing. Thrawn was one of my favorite characters, and it should be interesting to see what you can do with him.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
interesting story, please update as soon as possible
Sierra-Falls chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
Um, so when does more of Buffy's noblewomen traits show up... I mean, surely they were able to do SOMETHING? Weren't medieval ladies supposed to be able to run their husband's castle and balance work loads and stuff? Wouldn't that translate into tactical prowess of some sort?

Or, you could forget about that... What about Xander/Thrawn's tactical genius? When does that manifest? And the little kiddie demons? Heh, their parents are sure going to have a handful as they grow up. And why aren't there any reprecussions for the few that Jade and/or Thrawn killed?
Dan Inverse chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
your story is good...please update soon...
mike930 chapter 9 . 9/7/2004
I am intrigued by this story, and mainly because Thrawn was one of my all time favorites. Keep it up!
angryteabag chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
kool willow as mara jade, totally rocks! would have been funny if giles was luke lol, trying to kill him and then falling in love lol.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »