Reviews for Jason Returns
BarbieHale chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm gonna B honest. I see why Sandra is mad at Keira. She had no right to call her a slut. I kinda prefer Sandra.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I wanna know what happens! TT
Die.Die.My.Darling777 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Haha cool beggining. what do you mean when you said Jasons on

Keira's side in the summary. please update soon.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I like the way you've begun this fic. Admittedly, your chapter could have been longer (ideally, a chapter should be at least one page in length), but the lack of content is more than made up for. I can't stand people like Sandra; people who are stuck up and spoiled to the point of extreme narcissism, people who think the universe revolves around them and take offense when faced with disillusionment, when they know as well as anyone else that they're lying to themselves.

Please update soon. And remember the universal rules of slasher films:

1. virgins live, sluts die.

2. drugs/alcoholinstant death

3. under no circumstances should a character say "I'll be right back" if they wish to live

4. Don't say "who's there?" it's a death wish.

5. Never go outside to investigate a strange noise, you may not return.

6. the main character can always outrun and outwit the antagonist, unless they have engaged in sex or drug use beforehand.

And of course, rules to consider when writing Jason into the story:

1. Chainsaws are NOT Jason's weapon of choice. best to give him a machete. If a second weapon is desired, an axe is the perfect choice.

2. Jason has never worn a jumpsuit; preferred wardrobe is shirt and pants.

3. NO RUNNING. It takes away from the forboding identity that stuntman-turned-actor Kane Hodder has established. besides, why would he NEED to run anyway?

4. when choosing a design for the hockey mask, use the one from part IV as a template. It is by far the best one I've seen, as it is mostly intact, slightly yellowed with age, sporting the "V" design at the bridge of the nose, and don't forget the axe wound on the left temple. don't forget to look up screenshots from the movies, but IGNORE part V; I cannot stress that enough!

5. Jason never talks, the only sounds you ever hear from him are grunts, his trademark "ki ki ki...muh muh muh" (the first syllables of "Kill" and "Mommy"), and the sounds his victims make when they die.

6. Jason cannot be reasoned with. Period. He's colorblind, metaphorically speaking, in that he doesn't give a shit about his victims' background, he kills them regardless of what they look like or what they believe. However, there are exceptions to this rule. Jason would never harm an animal. period. and he's never killed anybody below the age of thirteen.

7. when Jason is confused, he tends to cock his head to one side, almost as if expressing curiosity.

8. I forgot which one, but one of Jason's eyes was gouged out in part VI.

9. there is no number nine. I just put this here to see if you were paying attention.

I eagerly await the next chapter of this story.
BluLollEE chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
The story could be a little longer, but other than that it was o.k, by the way, don't you just hate pink wearing bimbos
Epoxy chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love horror movies too, especially freddy vs jason. I love jason and knew he would kick butt in the movie. N e ways, great story!
DracoMalfoyLover13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
hey awsome story so far but i d like to see more so if its ok could u let me know when ur next chapters will be updated id apprechiate it its nice to know there r other jason fans out there.
Goldeneye338 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
its good but i dont see the horror. it sounds like the story of a 16 year old girl having trouble in school. but hey its your story and im sure it will be great keep writing.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
AWESOME!UPDATE SOON...
My Harlequin Romance chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Sweet! Kind of reminds me of myself, when I agrue with this prepy blond haired fat girl called sam. UPDATE! Plz R&R my Jason story when I have it up. I will get it up, I just have a coupleof other stories to do.
AResidentGhost chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
make sure to update soon _ ! we needs more and will not stop til we gets some