Reviews for Resurrection
Phygmalion chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
I really liked this story - seeing as how my hometown is only an hour and a half north of Hannibel, MO (Tom's hometown), it was something of a trip down memory lane. I also like the way you are handling the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Great job!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Hm... a possibility of a Skinner/Becky pairing? That could be interesting, if just because it would be amusing to watch skinner actually try to court anyone.

Great story there, Laz.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Oh, hello Becky... well, there's a wake-up call for ya.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Hm. I kinda like Seeqe.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Er, I was under the impression that you 'moor' a boat or ship, not 'park' it. At least, that was what the Washington school system told me...
Lucinda chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
aha, now I get it. Hyde and Seeqe. Very punny, and I really can't come up with any better suggestions either. The name works, and I'd think it would be a truly unsettling thing to watch.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-which one of my ideas do you like
pucktofaerie chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Dun dun dun...what now? What's Huck gonna do, and who with? Can't wait to see what's next. keep up the great work and update soon.
Clez chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Ooh... menacing sound to the end. Promising too. Look forward to a continuation of any kind, and you know it XD
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 5/12/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-I already read the story you suggested
and as for them going to the future I was thinking they might be able to team-up with either the X-Men(get reunited with Logan),Spider-Man,or Batman
Clez chapter 7 . 5/12/2004
Dun dun DUN! - Translation; Clez likes the update, and hopes you will update soon.
Okay, Clez here now. Sorry, moment of insanity there. I liked the ending. Lol, very... well, I sort of expected it, but you pulled it off nicely.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possibleafter this story you really should write another sequel:maybe have the League use the time machine to get some help from this time
funyun chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
Because he's crazy, dear Becky, and that's the simplest answer you're going to get. Hyde was analyzing Tom-was that the thing with Henry seeing if he would live or not, or just sizing him up in general, and, if so, how did he measure up? I had a little trouble trying to picture the pauses Tom kept having in my mind. The description by Seeqe about changing was really cool. The strange thing is, I think he might actually like having an alter-ego. Thank you very much for having Becky shoot all those other people. Seeqe was more than a little gruesome. Hey hey by the way, the Hyde and Seeqe thing is really cool. And it looks like we're going to have a love triangle on our hands-although personally, I think it looks like Becky is going to have to give up on Tom. Oh well. You are the only one who knows for sure. Adios!
Clez chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
Pretty damn good. I like it... hoping you'll update soon. I think the Seeqe name thing was actually quite clever in its simplicity :) Looking forward to more. I would say more, but my brain is as blank as my schoolwork used to be XD
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
This is great! I love the thing with Seeqe...that was so cool! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon!