Reviews for Resurrection
Niani chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
How come no one ever tortures Skinner? Besides him being invisable and all. But still, Tom is good, and I loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Niani chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
A cliffie! No! But Niani is glad to see that you're a one for torture. It's good for anyone. I like it at least. Woohoo, can't wait to see what happens int he next chapter. And the random thing meant that I wasn't expecting Huck and it was a nice touch to the story.
funyun chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
"I know you are, but what am I?" TAHA! I love it! Although, unfortunately, it made me think PeeWee Herman. Sheesh, Huck is CWAZY! But really, wow, if you've read the book, the change in his character is astonishing. And kind of saddening, too. Very good, tho. Keeping in character. Must be hard for Tom and Becky, seeing someone they knew and loved betraying them, willing to kill them. I wonder, is Huck crazy or just misinformed? I'm thinking crazy, but you never know.
Niani chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
That's random...
funyun chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
Yay! Another chapter! First point: you lost me right here:Sawyer gasped briefly at the pain, and he noticed a small speck of red appear on the man’s mask. It must have come from his mouth, which meant he was more hurt then he’d guessed. To many pronouns for me. Please explain?
Oh, scary, the Shark knows his name... how did that happen? Very glad you had Skinner address Sawyer as kid. It seems very in character. The Shark creeps me out-he has some major issues with Tom if he's hitting Tom hard enough to make him cough up blood. Is Noughts and Crosses like Tic Tac Toe? Where you play with x's and o's on a board with 9 boxes? It's kind of nice to see that Becky moved on with her life and there were other people for them. Kind of refreshing after most stories are talking about them like they are the "One True Pair." Kind of funny, after Becky's been obsessing about how she still loves Tom that she's willing to let him rot, at first. Good old human spontaneoum(is that a word?) and spite! Yay-love the talk the talk, walk the walk thing. OH! We get to find out why the Shark wants him dead AND meet him in one chapter? Oh, wow-HUCK? Sorry. I tried for the first time writing a review while reading it, and I don't think I like it. Will try better.
Windsinger chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
Fantastic chapter! Keep up the good work :)
Windsinger chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
Another great chapter - please continue!
funyun chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Oh, continue, quickly! GAAH! Skinner! Don't be stupid! You have four guns at your disposal through the glass! Sorry. Anyway, see sentence 1.
um chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Missouri is a state, not a town.
Windsinger chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Great story so far - hopefully you are planning to continue it?
25 | « Prev Page 1 2