Reviews for Running After Kansas
sonckad chapter 1 . 4/23
I know you stopped writing this years ago but it would be so awesome if you by some chance could continue it :)
as if clocks did not exist chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
I love it so far. this story is amazing. apart from the fact that it is nearly impossible to imagine them all old, it's fabulous. but what concerns me is the break. it has been forever since you updated and that breaks my heart. please update!

Heartbroken In The Downpour,

Rosemary Emerson

ps- i love lorelai's last line. it's awesome and i love it.
efka chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
Its just great! Really. I love it. I fell in love with this story from the very first chapter. And with every chapter - it went deeper.

And now Jess is coming back to SH! Wow! And we all know that some meetings are inevitable.

So please continue and update soon!
music4mysoul chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
I loved that chapter, in my opinion there should be more Lorelai/Jess moments because I can imagine them getting along pretty well if it werenfor the whole "Hurting Rory" thing. Loved it, please update!
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
OMG I love this! Its amazing! Keep up uthe work!
bgarza chapter 12 . 3/1/2006
i love your story! jess is always my fav character... keep writing fanfic! my compliments

bgarza
Meg chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
Oh, that was so good!

I lovedlovedloved how you described everything in this chapter. I think this is my favorite chapter. *nods* It's just...so amazing.

Poor Luke. (Of course Jess cares! ;-p)

I liked the interaction between Lorelai and Jess. It was perfect.

Great update for a great fic. D
Samantha14 chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
Hey, you took my opening line with your A/N... Oh well. I suppose I'll just launch directly into praising you.

Love it! Love it, love it. Jess returned to California, Lorelai went to go see him to tell him about Luke, it's perfect. Rory has Lorelai's eyes and a penchant for corruption, someone called Rory "Ugly McFatface" (hilarious, by the way), and Jimmy didn't mean to make that sound so dirty. I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter, but know I must...hopefully it won't be as long as last time. I do love that blue moon, Reg. It's so exciting when you update, you know. Do it more often, huh?

-Samantha
LuckyYou chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
Loving this story as much as ever!
LuckyYou chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
Great chapter!
selina chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
Oh my gosh Ori. *tears*

That was so fecking good and i'm in goddamn tears.

He's leaving again. Cause it's what he does aw...but he's leaving again cause he never feels good enough or worthy enough to stay.

And Nicohli. I
emilie chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
you can't end it like this leaving up in suspense please add more soon!
kessemm chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
greAT

I WROTE A REVIEW TO THE LAST CHAPTER BUT FORGOT TO ADD YOU TO MY ALERTS, AND i HAVE CAPSLOCK ON, AND THAT PLAINLY SUCKS

MESA
kessemm chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
you stopped there?

how DARE you?

anyway update, or I will find you and throttle you in you're sleep. (I will make you finish the story first though)

lol, I didn't mean that, I don't like killing people, realy,WRITE

oh and I realy like the way you write, funny

though I'm not realy sure about the 60 year old lorelai, hard to imagine

mesa
music4mysoul chapter 11 . 10/23/2005
Wow, this chapter was so full of energy and passion, I loved it, I also adored the fact that Nicholai totally stood up for Rory and couldn't stand the sight of Rory being crushed. I loved it, please continue soon!