Reviews for A Demon Kiss
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HA! This is beautiful!
Jessy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ese Aion es un repugnante, ese maldito desgraciado de...¡MIERDA! ¿Cómo pudo hacer eso? Pobre Rosette, lo que me tranquiliza es que ella después besa a Chrno, que romántico. Me gusto he hizo recordar esa estupidéz que hizo Aion, bueno, no quiero repetir lo del principio.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
stupid Ion indeed...nice story
FlyingFleshEater chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This has be on my favorites since forever, but I just never stopped in to review and I'm really sorry about that. This is an awesome story, so awesome that it's one of my all time favorites. It was actually the first Chrono Crusade fic I ever read, and a great intro into the fandom.

Thanks for the great read.
fangirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aw! I think it was cute. -) I always wondered why Rosette didn't make a bigger deal out of Aion kissing her. X( *coughs* wishes something like this was cannon *cough*
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
How sweet!

I want my own Chrno!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aww... So cute! _
tegan new chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i think it's cool. good on ya. -
ILC chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Cute! SO Cute! And so cool!

Thanks! This is a terrific atory )...
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
it is a super good story (it's sweet too) (hehehehehe)
Chibi Raccoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
...*cough*...Gah! I can't stop my face from turning red!

It was...too damn cute to me! But i like it. I was pissed off. I mean I was so pissed when Aion kissed Rosette. I was screaming at the tv. I was calling him a perverted, disgusting bastard. When Chrono got mad, I was yelling for him to beat the shit out of Aion. Anywho, off subject. I loved it. The kiss ruled. Also how Rosette reacted. Funny. Me like alot.
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aw, what a nice fic _. I like it, it was so nice of Chrno to do that for Rossette _. And i think it was really weird when she asked him to kiss her . I like the OOC's it has a nice tough to it. Well, it was really great reading this fic. keep up the great job. _
pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
oohh my goodness so kawaii *has huge grin on face* please tell me your gonna put more! Loved the story by the way. But you prolly already figured that out now huh? *smiles sheepishly* (did I spell that rite?)
Hikarisakurariver chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
hee hee he C X R, that was quite a cute and humorous ficcie to read, i don't think it was as OOC as you thought tho, eg i could dephiately piture rosette knocking over chrono by patting him on the back too hard *sniggers* you captured the comady essence of CC for sure! _
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/1/2005