Reviews for An Ending Well Earned: An Evangelion Wedding
Henry V chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very nice. I liked the vows, and the way you led up to the wedding was fascinatingly suspenceful.

thanks for this, and farewell.

Yours sincerely,

henry V
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Not bad, if there was an another chapter or two. Or if it was a bit longer it would have been even greater. Oh well, we can still hope.
Dias of All Final chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is what I call a great fanfic. Would love to see when the two Ikaris finally meet, though.
gunman chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
As excellent as the story was, and in accurately portraying each character, I did find it odd that Rei would have ended up staying with Gendo Ikari to help him 'emerge from his shell'. I mean, the guy is a jerk, despite his reasons for it, you gave Gendo more redemption than he probably deserved. Though I did expect Fuyutsuki to stay by his side at any event. And somehow I half expected Yui to show up in this as a physical entity, not as a Shinji-memory or Rei-clone. Still, good job and...are you writing a Reception story?
Stormofdragons chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I really enjoyed this fic. I'm a sap for ShinjixAsuka romances, and this one fits so well. I like how you treated everyone, even Rei, Gendo, and Fuyutsuki. Keep up the good work.
ST Pika chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Great story, loved it. I liked the ending a lot- the bits with Gendo/Rei/Kozo were excellent. You should write another chapter or two with this story.
jmbeard chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
It's a nice story, however, it reminds me of another story that I had read that was made last year sometime. Except this one is extended somewhat. You didn't copy that person's work, did you?
kadashi the wandering reviewer chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
hey, great fic! Perfect writing style,intresting story, and i think you got as deep as you can get in to a charecter in 90 words, and i think you ddi an excelent job witht his. my only wish is that you do the reception, the honeymoon, (know what i mean know what i mean hint hint wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more) and an epilaouge showing what happens perhaps 5 years from this time. plus, ti would be nice to seehikari and toji get married and see kensuke find soemone. but. even if you dont (which will saden me greatly), i think you did a wonderfull job with it as it is.
gundamhardcore chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This was an ecellent story! i would love to read another chapter!
touyatouya chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
To Crowphoenix: As I said in the Author's notes, its a rewrite of the TakoBall Marriage... perhaps that's what's giving you that 'glitch in the Matrix' feeling? :)Other than that, no, this was never part of a series. Although there are quite a few Eva fanfics that end with an Asuka - Shinji wedding. I swear I didn't plagarize from them though :)
CrowPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Hmm. I like this story, but I just have one thing I need to ask. Have you posted this before? Because I get this extreme sense of deja vu from it. Actually, I know I read this somewhere. It feels like it was an ending to a long fic I read, or maybe I read it when I stumbled across your page on a search for S/A fics, cause I feel like I've seen both. Well, confusion aside, I enjoyed the read.
KhaosJester chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
That was AMAZING. I could never write anything like that. I just can't seem to write the happy. But at least there are authors like you out there that can.
Teva chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
excelent writing
Johann Sebastian Bach chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
neat
KevinEC chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow. Very nicely done. I even managed to pick out three titles tossed in there. All by Rakna, if I remember right. I highly recommend the reading of this story.