Reviews for Heh heh heh
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 11/2/2008
Not as good as the Darn Drabbles.
rae chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
Heh heh heh. I love it.
medusa750 chapter 20 . 9/1/2005
I somehow found my way to this story a year after you published it and I ahve to say your drabbles pieced together perfectly and as a whole your writing rocked. Love the last words Bo Kent gets in (heh heh heh ;D)
ellennar chapter 20 . 3/9/2005
Now that would have been hysterical as an alternate to the Season Three premier. (Though I would have loved to see more of lex's reaction to all of this insanity!)
The Die Hard chapter 20 . 12/24/2004
Oh, that was bad! I bet Jonathan regrets that last line for - um, awhile. / Speaking as a 40-year resident, Mouseworld deserves whatever RedClark decides to do with it, and I hope he set fire to the cheesy fake scenery, too.
The Die Hard chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Heh-heh-heh. Pretty darn perceptive of Lex. Wouldn't be because he'd often wished for the same thing himself, would it? Heh!
PepperjackCandy chapter 20 . 5/30/2004
This is wonderful, LS! "Don't get anybody pregnant"! Hee!
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 5/11/2004
I swear that last heh heh heh was the best yet. I love the idea of even Lex's ears turning faintly pink. Oh, please may this go on for so much longer. Great story. It was so damn funny.
Rebel Goddess chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
There's going to need to be a lot of explaining to do. Wish there was room in this fic. Write a sequel please. That was so funny. Great story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 5/4/2004
He's going to be in deep trouble soon. I like the idea that Clark's afraid of the ride. More please. Great story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 5/1/2004
Heh heh heh is about right. Loving this story. I like how Lex reacts to Clark. So much fun. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 4/14/2004
Thanks for the e-mail telling me where to find these in your Live Journal. I still love the idea of Lex in Mickey Mouse ears - definitely a look the show should exploit. This story is hilarious. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
Very heh heh heh. I like the idea of Lara being rebellious. Great story. More Lex please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
The Clark chapters make me giggle. More please. Great story. I think the best bit was Lex's oog. Please let somebody kick Jonathon's arse for being a self righteous moron before this is done.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Not quite as funny as the last, but I liked it as much if only because Jonathon stopped blaming poor Clark for Martha losing the baby. Exactly how it was CK's fault is still beyond me. Great stuff. More please.