Reviews for Traits of a Malfoy ©
Kat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I happen to love femslash XP

Anyway, it was a great story, amazing sex. Truly hot; I never even thought there could be a Narfoy so good, but there you go *claps* I loved the story
LadyLiterary chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Two words: Me likey. Ya, I do. Who would've thought Narfoy could turn on a person so much? LOL, it was fairly written, and I assume that the italic'ed words are the one's that come from some deep sorrowful story that totally-doesn't-but-does go with the story? Anywho, good job!
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was so wrong, especially pairing Draco with Voldemort,but I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
Lies-Taste-Sweeter-Than-Truth chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Beautifully written. Some odd ideas, though.

LiesTasteSweeterX
Eriala chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
this fic was beautiful, unique, and very well written. i always like femslash, but i especially liked this.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my gawsh, I read het. You said it would be femslash, but it was mostly het. *giggles* But it was incestuous het, so that's okay. Gaul, that was sickening. Fun, too.
Sinistra chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This is all kinds of beautiful, all kinds of fucked up and just what I needed. FUCKING AWESOME STUFF. It should totally be recommended everywhere. So disturbing I shivered.
limonade chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
i'm not a femslash fan normally, but this was really good. you could probably write another chapter if you wanted to! *hinthitnt*
fragmentsofthemoon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
good story!
Em chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Thank god! FINALLY! Someone incorporated femi-slash!

... Thank you, shadafakup. I read this fic several weeks ago and it stopped at "Bella." Sent chills all through me... You say people aren't interested in femi-slash, but I encourage you. This was highly original, adn the first of the kind. I'd be thrilled to find more. The Black sisters are a facinating subject as well, simply due to the fact that we don't know much about them. Congratulations. I applaud you.

[BTW, I'm not homosexually inclined; therefore, this is both psychologically and literarily impressive. Thank you for your brilliance. Try your hand at original ideas - publish them. You might be surprised how many people will like your writing if you don't care what they think. Good luck!] Livejournal member: bluejaye7
Stranger to Myself chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I could have came.

Actually, I think I did.

God, this was fucking amazing, and "maybe that's all I wanted all along".

Yeah, maybe that's ALL I WANTED all along.
Tinkering chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
it's not that we don't like it...it's just not as naughty lol
SnowyBlackOwl not logged in chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Ooh. I never saw femslash before, but this is one that I actually like. Cissa/Bella things never really got into my head, but, I really like this one, and the incest between Draco/Cissa; I sorta' liked it. ;) Also, I think it's cool. And, I'm not giving this a full ten. Surprised? Well, I don't think you should be surprised, Shadafakup. If I even give you a perfect ten, that'll mean that your story is perfect, and cannot be improved anymore; if you see it that way, I see it differently. I think you know what I mean, right?

~SnowyBlackOwl~

/Email me. Invite me to chat. KitsuneTamer./
Claudia7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I like it, a bit unusal, very orginal, and very well written. I got a little confused at one point, but eventually figured it out. ok um yep bye bye
Sinipiika chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Thank you, finally I found some good femslash. Ok, it was pretty het, but femslash anyway. I love it.

Hmm, Draco as Voldemort's whore. It's quite realistic actually. (Well, my realism might be a little bit odd.) Clever idea, haven't seen it anywhere else.

Especially I liked the italic parts, Narcissa thinking about Bella. "You were the kind of girl that everyone would stare at, the kind that anyone would kill to have. You were the kind of girl, who wanted the world, and you came close enough to getting that." Beautiful.

The only thing I didn't like was the last sentence. Maybe it's just me, but I think Bella is much more independent and interesting character than Draco. She's like -it's a cliche but she is- fire, Draco is more like iron, he doesn't change and you know all about him already.

Anyway, thank you very much. I enjoyed this.