Reviews for Traits of a Malfoy ©
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
#getoveryouself
Kat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I happen to love femslash XP

Anyway, it was a great story, amazing sex. Truly hot; I never even thought there could be a Narfoy so good, but there you go *claps* I loved the story
LadyLiterary chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Two words: Me likey. Ya, I do. Who would've thought Narfoy could turn on a person so much? LOL, it was fairly written, and I assume that the italic'ed words are the one's that come from some deep sorrowful story that totally-doesn't-but-does go with the story? Anywho, good job!
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was so wrong, especially pairing Draco with Voldemort,but I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
Lies-Taste-Sweeter-Than-Truth chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Beautifully written. Some odd ideas, though.

LiesTasteSweeterX
Eriala chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
this fic was beautiful, unique, and very well written. i always like femslash, but i especially liked this.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my gawsh, I read het. You said it would be femslash, but it was mostly het. *giggles* But it was incestuous het, so that's okay. Gaul, that was sickening. Fun, too.
Sinistra chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This is all kinds of beautiful, all kinds of fucked up and just what I needed. FUCKING AWESOME STUFF. It should totally be recommended everywhere. So disturbing I shivered.
limonade chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
i'm not a femslash fan normally, but this was really good. you could probably write another chapter if you wanted to! *hinthitnt*
fragmentsofthemoon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
good story!
Em chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Thank god! FINALLY! Someone incorporated femi-slash!

... Thank you, shadafakup. I read this fic several weeks ago and it stopped at "Bella." Sent chills all through me... You say people aren't interested in femi-slash, but I encourage you. This was highly original, adn the first of the kind. I'd be thrilled to find more. The Black sisters are a facinating subject as well, simply due to the fact that we don't know much about them. Congratulations. I applaud you.

[BTW, I'm not homosexually inclined; therefore, this is both psychologically and literarily impressive. Thank you for your brilliance. Try your hand at original ideas - publish them. You might be surprised how many people will like your writing if you don't care what they think. Good luck!] Livejournal member: bluejaye7
Stranger to Myself chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I could have came.

Actually, I think I did.

God, this was fucking amazing, and "maybe that's all I wanted all along".

Yeah, maybe that's ALL I WANTED all along.
Tinkering chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
it's not that we don't like it...it's just not as naughty lol
SnowyBlackOwl not logged in chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Ooh. I never saw femslash before, but this is one that I actually like. Cissa/Bella things never really got into my head, but, I really like this one, and the incest between Draco/Cissa; I sorta' liked it. ;) Also, I think it's cool. And, I'm not giving this a full ten. Surprised? Well, I don't think you should be surprised, Shadafakup. If I even give you a perfect ten, that'll mean that your story is perfect, and cannot be improved anymore; if you see it that way, I see it differently. I think you know what I mean, right?

~SnowyBlackOwl~

/Email me. Invite me to chat. KitsuneTamer./
Claudia7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I like it, a bit unusal, very orginal, and very well written. I got a little confused at one point, but eventually figured it out. ok um yep bye bye