Reviews for Rose's Sense
I Need More Cowbell chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
I had tears in my eyes reading this; it was such a beautiful story.

I have one argument though. I really don't think that Jack would start dating someone else so soon after the sinking...I mean according to the dates that you put at the top of each chapter, it was only four months. I don't think he'd get over Rose that quickly.

Anyways, great story!
erikorlandosgirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
It's actually eOG's bro. This was very very very very very very very very very very very very... story!

I LOVE where you are going with this! I have to get off soon, but awesome chappie!
Ezza-1989 chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
one of the best stories i have eva read! i loved the ending!
eponine caulfield chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
God Almighty. *shock* This is great, I'm not mad at Jack anymore. I love him agin! LOL Excuse me, i think I'm on crack... Lol j/k

eponine caulfield chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
I'm confused. Gr. Lol

eponine caulfield chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
I hate Jack so badly right now. LOL STILL LOVE THE STORY!

eponine caulfield chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
GRR! I AM SO MAD AT JACK! LOL BUT I LOVE THIS STORY!

eponine caulfield chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
YAY! This is so unique! Usually it's Rose waking Jack up, but you've twisted it around, once agin! I love it when an author 'plays' with diffrent ideas, as you do, and not many people do. GREAT JOB!

sora chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
wow...this was such a good story it is so deep and it has so much meaning . keep writing
kelli chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
hey, great story-although i tend to like the ones where they are together, alive! but this really good.
Sally chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
Such a wonderful story. I really great twist. Keep up the writing.
KitKat chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
This was a really good story! The way you wrote it was really original and interesting. I even cried at the end, which is a rare occurence for me. I hope you keep writing because you're really talented.
Rhapsody of Blue Mystery chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
Wow. This is really great. I can't believe that she was there all the time, talking to people and everything, and everyone, from her boyfriend to her mother, thought she was DEAD! Sort of freaky, but a very cool writing stragedy!
kimmy chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
hey great story i liked the calverts... keep writing i love your storys they are realistci to what might have happened in the movie .. kep up the good work