Reviews for Concede
x.X-Kitsune-Chan-X.x chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
lmao... thats a good story... _ please update! _
effed-up-bitch chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
woohoo! you've seriously peaked my interest...what is going to happen now? I wundah ::rubs chin::
transparence chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
uwa...! can you continue this? apart from a few spelling mistakes in the other chapter, its all good... but i think you can improve a bit on the part where ginji confesses ne?
Natsuv chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
continue pleaase...!
aishteru chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
you must update soon! this is one interesting story!
raiza chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
soo cute! please continue! i really like your stories!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
*looks like a codfish; open-mouthed and shocked out of wits* I have nothing to say...gomen, I was just taking time to calm myself and refrain from pouncing on you and hugging you so tightly so that you can't breathe anymore...it was alright but I really couldn't imagine Ginji acting like that...and they were kinda OOC...I liked it demo...I don't want Kazuki or Ban to get hurt okay? anou, I have a favor...can you take a little time to read *my* fic? I'm new here in and I just posted my fic yesterday...please read it...and then review...domo arigato gouzaimasu...ja!
Kokoro-chin chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
aw...so sweet! :)
coco chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
that was so my god PLease i'm begging you to make another chapter!I loved your ban and your kazuki. Great job!You rock!
angelicpriestess chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Please update soon!

I've been waiting for MONTHS for the NEXT chaper!

KAWAII!:)
kataru chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
ahh you better continue this one!
Lara chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Cool, So cool That it make me amazed. YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
dreameater chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
this is pretty good but there are some things that i'd like to point out... first, the confessions were too fast... when ban confessed he just confessed he didn;t have this "mental battle with himself whther or not to confess"... and i think that Ginji got a bit worked up when he found out Ban loved kadsuki... Ginji's the compassionate kinda guy and i'm sure he wouldn't have gotten angry especially the over the fact that Kadsuki who was Ban';s lover was a close friend of his...okay that's about it... i don't really knwo whether or not you understood what i tried to say back there... hehehe...but still continue, m'kay?
Kiawna chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
I have two words: UPDATE SOON!
Angel of Chaotic Darkness chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Nice... getting intresting by the minute!