Reviews for Heat of the Flame
keeleyshaestaples23 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
I wanted to say that I loved this story. I didn't get to read as you were publishing. But still an amazing story.
lovingstories chapter 31 . 11/16/2011
What about Spot, why couldnt she have gone and found him after her 21st birthday he wouldn't be selling newspapers forever. I loved the story, and ahh my prediction was wrong, I"m glad it was though I"ll be honest especially since this is the end. I"m not sure if I should be happy or sad. : so we'll go with that face. I was so sure you were going to at least bring the others back into the story, I mean what about Spot?
lovingstories chapter 28 . 11/15/2011
Gosh now I feel like a big jerk about being mad at Booker I mean he just gave his life to save Spot and make Doll happy. WOuld she really have rathered it be Spot though? I don't know about my comment in my last review either but why else keep mentioning nausea and stomach pains and such? Also what is she talking about in the end. Well I guess I"ll just have to find out in the next chapter. :) Still really sad about Booker though :(
lovingstories chapter 27 . 11/15/2011
I'm still only at the beginning of this chapter so maybe I'll find out more and maybe not, there is a good chance I"m wrong...I'm just gonna say it, She's pregnant isn't she? Of course you had to make it more complicated lol :)...watch I"m going to be wrong and then feel really stupid for reviewing before the end of the chapter. :)
lovingstories chapter 25 . 11/15/2011
So I've really been enjoying this story and I'm excited to read the rest of it but I just have to say, I smell trouble brewing going to the party with Booker is not going to help Dol's case with Spot and I betcha anything that he's going to be there, and while I feel bad about Booker he still shouldn't have kissed her (I know that was a couple chapters ago but still) I mean you don't kiss people that are in relationships and he should get the backbone up to go and tell Spot what really happened. Well on the next chapter. :)
erh86 chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
nooooo! race didnt mean it! nooooooooooo doll dont be so upset they were just worried for you! we need spot back! he's kinda wayyy outta character! other than that, I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!
mamasgirl14 chapter 31 . 3/5/2010
I liked the story. But it had a little bit of a cliff hanger at the end. Kind of like you ended the story just to end it, it didn't make sense with the rest of the story.
1234567890asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I like the story so far, but pls... I kno the story is over but it would be nicer if the chaps were longer
imgonnaliveforever chapter 31 . 10/24/2008
I know this is a little late for a review, but I just read this whole thing. This is awesome story. It really got to me. Big time. Takes a lot to do that. I loved how you ended it to...You never really specified if she ever did go back at all, or anything like 's nice to leave things open to the imagination. I personally loved the job )
Tomato-Vampire chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I am about to do something I would not do if I had not only just gotten on the computer after having to watch it glitch all day:

HECK, YEAH! GO HANNA! SHOW SPOT WHAT YOU REALLY CAN DO! (Ain't it ironic the pass to my writing program is Spotsfangurl?)
Seren McGowan chapter 31 . 5/6/2008
Well...that was amazing.

Since I started reading I couldn't stop, I've had such a great time!

Well..the end was much more than perfect, I loved it, all of it.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and you've just go got so much talent...

I's kinda' sad to see the end at last, I'll miss reading, but it was worth all the time!

Ive been searching for the song, but I can't find it. It suited the story so well!.

Again, congrats!
translucency for summertime chapter 31 . 8/16/2006
That was so good. I don't know what else to say other than I have this sadness in the pit of my stomach for Spot and Hanna. Again, that was wonderful.

translucency for summertime chapter 28 . 8/16/2006
That chapter made me cry. : ( Poor Hanna.

Great job and great writing!

translucency for summertime chapter 23 . 8/16/2006
Your warning at the beginning made my heart jump. I thought you were going to kill someone! Thank goodness you didn't.

I'll keep on reading,

Carryin'daBannerGoil chapter 32 . 7/14/2006
This story is so beautiful and touching. It really, honestly made me think about Spot in a different way. Hanna was such a well written character, as were the rest of then. At the end, it was so sad, and so touching at how much she still loved him though she left hmi, that I was fighting tears. You are an excellent writer and I now promise myself I will read the rest of your stories.