Reviews for Surfacing
Susan Pero chapter 22 . 8/13/2004
ok i read it all and hope u continue cuz if u don't it will be very stupid sorry to say.
susan pero chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
ok its good but when i get to chapter 5 it says the story can not be found and i don't understand why. did u put the rest of the story somewhere else. u should go see if u can get passed chapter 5 ok.
Queen Boadicea chapter 19 . 5/1/2004
Oh, this is a Spuffy story. I just thought I'd check and make a note.
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 22 . 5/1/2004
This was a good storyline. I was getting a little confused about some parts. I think you may have taken on too much in the way of intricate plotting. I think you have a talent for writing you just need to elaborate more. Make your chapters longer. People get excited when they see a lot of chapters but it kind of is a downer when the chapters are very short.
Just a side note, in one of your chapters or your summary you mentioned that Spike loses his soul the same way that Angel does; this is impossible. Spike does not have a gypsy cursed soul and Angel does that is what makes Spike's soul so much different. He fought for it whereas Angel had his thrown on him.
Other than that, your story is good. Like I said in the future I would say write more. More is always good. Get into the great detail of the story. Make the reader feel like they are right there with the characters.
Sorry for the novel, I have a tendancy to write long reviews especially when the subject matter is something I am passionate about.
~AJ~
liliaeth chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
uhm actually, Spike defeated the First in season seven (chosen) and well... Spike can't loose his soul the same way that Angel can, because Spike's soul isn't a curse...
Ashley chapter 14 . 4/18/2004
that was really good. i need to see what happens! i cant wait any longer
Eulogy of the Scorned chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
Aww...that was cute and so sweet!
Eulogy of the Scorned chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Whoa, 360 for Spike and Buffy, but this is hot. Real hot.
Eulogy of the Scorned chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Oh! That was cold for Spike, but I love it so far. This is awesome. I have to read the rest now. Yes, I do.
LWG chapter 13 . 4/10/2004