Reviews for My Family
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 3/25
Ahhhhh! That is BEYOND adorable:). Great story!
riorio chapter 1 . 3/14
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I understand you wanted to play with the spelling and grammar to make the speaker seem young but the way you did it completely ruined the story. I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs it was so painful to read and try to decipher
LeChick chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
"It is all up to me."
I don't know why picturing baby Togepi saying that was the most adorable thing ever.
StochPi chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Really cute, lil Togepi. Also Staryu and Starmie are genderless, though how Togepi would interpret that is beyond me.
tsukirabbit chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Too much cuteness! But of course, I love it!
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The cuteness! (spazzes-out from cute-overload)
Madoka's Bow chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my goodness...I don't know where to begin, so I will really try to keep this short and not ramble, but, and I know this may sound very weird, but I honest to goodness cried reading this. It was so sweet but in the perfect way, not artificial or forced. It just happened naturally and beautifully, and having it from Togepi's point of view (one of my favorite Pokemon!) just made it that much better. Please don't ever stop doing what you are doing. You are wonderful at it.
Togepi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay! Someone understands! Btw, mommy and daddy Are all together now and daddy won his battle! Yay!
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
How adorable!
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE! Could you write another one? Please please please with pixel sugar on top?
myloyaltiesliewithHP chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Cute!
Iris Hollandica chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my 3 That was absolutely the cutest story I've ever read.
fb39ca4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Loved how Togepi thinks of Team Rocket as family, she is just so innocent! Also, the use of de-scyther was great, it is little things like this that make Togepi's voice so much more believable.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Misty's togepi is a male.