Reviews for Dreamer Take Me Away
Punk-Rock-Chick02 chapter 100 . 4/1/2006
Whoa...a hundred poems and 588 reviews! (589 after this one xD) I so wish i could write like you! anyways, i like this poem, love the rhymes and the whole concept of it. You should really consider getting your work published!

Keep writing!

ME
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 95 . 1/28/2005
_ all I have to say! 4 MORE LEFT!sorry for the shortreviews!

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 94 . 1/28/2005
LOL I THOUGHT THIS ONE WAS FUNNY IN A WAY! I hve a very weirdsinc f humor though... well anyway... LOVED THE POEM!
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 93 . 1/28/2005
This reminds me of an evancesnce song... well any hoo! _ LUV IT! I L-O-V-E LOVE IT!

Sorry again ;; the sugar is getting to my brain again.

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 91 . 1/28/2005
NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID BEFORE BEFORE AND BEFORE! THIS IS MY FOVRITE POEM! _ sorry i'm a very confusing person... not like that's anything new... WELL ANYWAY! _

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 90 . 1/28/2005
WOW! This also sounds like something that matches with my story! sorry a lil hyper again! WELL! 9 MORE TO GO! ;

~ukera
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 89 . 1/28/2005
10 left! YES!... Wait.. plus 18 more... _ I'll review those tomorrow! LOVE THE POEMS THOUGH! LOL!

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 88 . 1/28/2005
This alomost fits the exact line to my fic have lol o.O; weid lol well anyway! Love the poem!
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 87 . 1/28/2005
WOW... another deathy like one GOTTA' love 'em! -
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 86 . 1/28/2005
I NOW RECLAIM THIS POEM TO BE MY FAVORITE ONE! I LOVE THIS ONE!

_
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 85 . 1/28/2005
LOL another angsty one! But aren't they all? LOL! sorry I've really been consuming too much sugar lately ;; sorry 'bout that... lol well love it! _
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 84 . 1/28/2005
HI! finally read the poem you had dedicated to me so long ago I never got to read till now! THANKS FOR DEDICATING IT TO ME! _ LOVE THE POEM! WHOHOO 16 MORE POEMS TO GO! *contiues reading*
Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 82 . 1/28/2005
Sad! T.T I don't know what made this sad, but I strted cryin lol! Like always LOVE IT!

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 81 . 1/28/2005
...Some of these poems like this are so angst I even am suprised ; I ike angst stuff thoug... maybe I should just shut up well REALLY liked this poem!

Hiei's Gothic Angel chapter 80 . 1/28/2005
GOTHICALLY KOOL! _ LOVE IT! *does a lil dance* That's why the world is a happy flower! _ MUST READ MORE!