Reviews for TO Where There's Five
jenanistonfan chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
woohoo lobsters for life. i cant believe ross proposed so soon lol!
rossrachmonchan chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
very good story
rossrachmonchan chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
very good lol im gonna keep reading duh!
rossrachmonchan chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
that was so! good but it would have been better if he hadn't rushed into it and he should have given her juat a promise ring instead lol good still though
rossrachmonchan chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
that was a good chapter but you could of made it shorter to make your point im still gonna read the next on e lol
emma chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
hey that was good i like how you handled the situation
emma chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
very good again you are taking this story slow lol im going to read the next chapter btw i am a huge ross and rachel fan lol
emma chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
that was good i am going to read tghe next chapters

smile chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I love this story! LOBSTERS 4eva! :D
Friendsfan2000 chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
Good ending! Emily was actually quite nice in this and it's good that you made the little twist in the story. Looking forward to an unorthodox pairing.
LOBSTER chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
didn't feel like signing in, but this was really good. Emily's character wasn't how i'd have pictured her, but it was a good twist the make her act like Racehl did at their wedding. Glad you were able to put in one more conflict. Good work, waiting for another one.
Francy chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
Really, really nice chappie! I'm so happy it all ended for the best, but I'm also happy about Emily's arrival at the wedding, and... yay! Chandler proposed, I just love Chandler! Thanks for this sweet story! ;) U should add an epilogue!
E chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
I just read chapters 7 and 8 and they made the story a little better. I wasn't planning on finishing reading this, but I saw that 8 was the last chapter, so I thought I'd finish. All in all, this story was prety good... :)
ferryboats7 chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
Great job! You did really good getting the whole storyline together...the way you handled Emily thing was's not teh way i would have pictured her character, but i think it's nice that she wasn't so evil as she seemed in the show and in our minds. Excellent story, can't wait for another one
angels-gurl1 chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
great story, hope to read more of ur fics..
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »