Reviews for The Tale of Moony and Padfoot
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/1
before i begin i'm just gonna say this was heart breaking but good. :) my rant isn't at YOU. it's at the characters in the story. :D

where to begin? OH! let's start with voldemor - ah, i mean "dumbledore" no, no fuck that he's voldemort. i'm not calling him anything else. :( WHAT FUCKED UP TWISTED ASSHOLE DOES THAT AS A *PUNISHMENT*?! ohhhh just leave me in a room with this jackass for TWO SECONDS that's all i need! *cackles dementedly* the REAL dumbledore would be HORRIFIED with this asshole! and what confuses me is why didn't anyone try to stop the "punishment" no one? and why didn't james and peter try to comfort sirius? i... wow, just wow.

all in all not something one wants to read if they want a fluffy cute adorable story. :'( *sighs* it was still good though. *laughs sheepishly* though just to warn you it's probably a good thing i had a few YEARS to calm down. and YES i mean that LITERALLY. i was THAT sad and horrified and PISSED. not at you like i said at DUMBLEASS. i was MUCH worse with my thoughts when i first read this years ago, and thought "no, i don't think i'll write a review 'till i calm the fuck down." just remembered this story and thought "why not, i'm calmer now" :) soooo yeah while i may not like the way "dumbledore" was acting and none of the other "teachers" stopped or did anything. i liked the sad but cute ending. :") so yeah. and i mean that by the way. this asshat IS NOT dumbledore! any way yeah. *sheepish smile* thanks for listening to me rant. if you're wondering what my review would have been those years ago, probably something like THIS but with MUCH more swearing. :)
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
That was rather hauntingly beautiful.
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
:'( REMMIE! SIRI! I seriously feel like crying now. Deep breath, in, and out, happy things... pink fluffy unicorns... dancing on... ITS NOT WORKING!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow. This actually made me cry like a baby. I like how so much of it was from James' point of view, though I wish that something about the rest of the school would have been included. As it is, this was beautiful. And my dad is looking at me funny because I'm still crying. Thanks for posting.
ForgotMPassword chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh god I cried and cried and cried, this was so beautifully written that now my eyes are red as hell. I will forever love this story no matter how tragic it is.
sian'olivia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is so sad, yet so brilliant. Made me cry!
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I know I should not read storie with character deaths, and yet I still read. Really sad, really beautiful story.
Kiitos.
Simone chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh the feels :'( so sad yet so good!
Savy13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh my god... I can't tell you how happy and sad that made me at the same time. I don't even know what I'm feeling exactly, only that I am crying my eyes out because of it.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That's so sad... I think I'm going to cry now...
EternallyGreen chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I never usually review, most stories just don't light that spark in me that says "hey! they know what they're doing" but you my friend have a jewel of a story here. I can honestly say that I was crying 2/3 the way through and practically sobbing by the end. You have masterful emotion in your work.

Echofaerie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Holy friggen hell. That was the saddest story I have ever read ever. I am still crying god wow. A good story I mean it got a reaction out of me didn't it. Wow :'(
Echofaerie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yeah!I just died reading that!No no,not in a bad way of course,it was just so heart-wrenching and so so well written that i just had to read it and now oh my god,look,I'm crying!This is bad!*sniff*

Awesome style with this and the feelings depicted here were so detailed and beautifully put,i just loved all of it!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
so sad and sweet. i cried.