Reviews for The Tale of Moony and Padfoot
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 3/7
That was rather hauntingly beautiful.
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
:'( REMMIE! SIRI! I seriously feel like crying now. Deep breath, in, and out, happy things... pink fluffy unicorns... dancing on... ITS NOT WORKING!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow. This actually made me cry like a baby. I like how so much of it was from James' point of view, though I wish that something about the rest of the school would have been included. As it is, this was beautiful. And my dad is looking at me funny because I'm still crying. Thanks for posting.
ForgotMPassword chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh god I cried and cried and cried, this was so beautifully written that now my eyes are red as hell. I will forever love this story no matter how tragic it is.
sian'olivia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is so sad, yet so brilliant. Made me cry!
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I know I should not read storie with character deaths, and yet I still read. Really sad, really beautiful story.
Kiitos.
Simone chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh the feels :'( so sad yet so good!
Savy13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh my god... I can't tell you how happy and sad that made me at the same time. I don't even know what I'm feeling exactly, only that I am crying my eyes out because of it.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That's so sad... I think I'm going to cry now...
EternallyGreen chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I never usually review, most stories just don't light that spark in me that says "hey! they know what they're doing" but you my friend have a jewel of a story here. I can honestly say that I was crying 2/3 the way through and practically sobbing by the end. You have masterful emotion in your work.

Echofaerie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Holy friggen hell. That was the saddest story I have ever read ever. I am still crying god wow. A good story I mean it got a reaction out of me didn't it. Wow :'(
Echofaerie chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Yeah!I just died reading that!No no,not in a bad way of course,it was just so heart-wrenching and so so well written that i just had to read it and now oh my god,look,I'm crying!This is bad!*sniff*

Awesome style with this and the feelings depicted here were so detailed and beautifully put,i just loved all of it!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
so sad and sweet. i cried.
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So sad. I'm actually crying. A story hasn't mad me cry in a long, long time.

I normally avoid reading stories like this, but this was amazing. I'm definately glad I read it.