Reviews for Tides of Darkness
Coffee Boi chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
So far i've read and re-read new age and roc plus tides of darkness up to chap 16. The story is awesome and i really like your writing style and how you put this big hell of a story together. one question tho: what happened to the rest of chapters for tides of darkness?
Marcus chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Please update this the story is awsome.
gregory chapter 16 . 3/22/2007
This is great and I hope you can get the next chapter out soon, though i didn't understand what whent on with leon just now.
shadowwolf75 chapter 16 . 12/2/2005
*falls over after taking the past few days to read the entire fricking trilogy* Holy crap, man, why the hell did I stop reading this however long ago? It's like your DBZ fics but even more insane, it was awesome!

It's been a while since you've updated, though, but that's okay. Chapters as big as these ones would take a few months to write.
tedmon chapter 16 . 11/14/2005
this fic totally kicked some ass...i hope one of these days you finish dont do yourself, your skill, or this saga any justice by leaving it undone..
Illidan chapter 16 . 4/12/2005
.. Sobering. Very sobering.

This isn't happy go lucky hero save the world thing.

They don't think they can win. They probably can't win.

If through some fluke they do, most of them will be to dead to know it.

Neither Bit nor Vega are behaving like gentlemen anymore.

Neither Bit nor Vega are what they once where. Except, maybe, in some small deep part of themselves.

They grew up. They grew up fast, and they grew up hard. Their skin is fire baked brick.

It's going to happen. Whatever happens, they'll have tried. Heh.

This kinda hurts. It kinda hurts to see Bit, Vega, even Marry Champ like this..

But it feels real. It feels true. They are like this.
Doomsayer chapter 16 . 4/6/2005
Yay! Lookie me! I'm REVIEWING! Consider yourself lucky, coz ur the first person to ever recieve more than TWO reviews in a single story! :) Just kidding.

You'd better update real soon, and real quick, els i might be too sickened with the Bit/Mary scene to actually continue reading. I know your a great writer and all, but the pairings? ugh.

No seriously, you are one of the best fanfic writers i have ever come across, with some of the fewest reviews i might add. Just goes to show that the 'general' genre is sterotypicaly BLAND.

Anywayz, Keep up the good work!
The Big Fisch chapter 16 . 4/5/2005
I think only you could make a Marry/Bit relationship work. That having been said, on with the review.

I don't think Kyle has ever shown that much, uh, devotion(?) to Mark, but it was cool. That line sort of spurred a brief flashback in my mind of all that they've done as a team. A good build-up chapter. I get the feeling that, very soon, people will start to die again.

And I can't wait for it! :P

Nicely done, Sh33p.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
VegaObscuratheKing chapter 16 . 4/5/2005
No insanity just yet, Kegger. Give the poor guy some time before he has to do another of those. This chapter seem'd to kill 'em enough. XD

Overall, sh33p, great job. Vega's still a little bastard-but in a good way. o.O' Suicide team...for real, this time.

The coin scene, don't worry, was great. Were my socks not off, they would've been knocked...or something of the like.
Akino Ame chapter 16 . 4/5/2005
Beautiful. It just really was. The whole recruitment and everyone's reactions... Leon was really good in that. I really loved his scene, with the coin and all. I kind of wonder what his purpose is though.

The suicide mission to recover Project Blue is really getting me jumping up and down. The team chosen-just about all of them are nuts to begin with, and now they're even crazier for going off to die? Whoo, can't wait! Any chance of the Big Four happening here? (And I honestly have no idea where the final paragraph is from, though I want to say either Matrix or Full Metal Alchemist for some reason).

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next. This is going to be great. Till the next!
Kegger007 chapter 15 . 4/4/2005
I'm a dumbass...I totally forgot to read this chapter...

Well...things make sense now!
Kegger007 chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
He's back!

Yes, one of my fav stories is back! And in style too! I loved this chapter, and I continue to enjoy the developing between Bit and Marry.

And yes, I loved the Leon scene...wish I could've seen the pic that inspired it.

Fav line of the chapter: "Challenges are things you can actually succeed at. Asmodeus is fifteen miles of suicide,"

Keep the insanity coming!

Yamimaru chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
How in fucking hell did Leyon know how big he would have to make Project Blue? Because that little math formula or whatever he talked about in New Age didn't say exactly how BIG Asmodeus is, or what its capabilities are, so how did he know how powerful to make Project Blue? And that password was hilarious.
The One Who Knows chapter 15 . 3/11/2005
Creative ADD? Whoo boy . . .

Again, an awesome chapter, well worth the wait.

No black or white

In the Blue.
Illidan chapter 15 . 3/7/2005
This chapter *HURTS* to read. In a good way. It's like.. Egh.

However, I think that Bill is going to be *permanently* stuck with my "most hated character" award. There's simply nothing he can do to make up for what he said, no matter the reason. And he doesn't even feel guilty.

The fucking bastard.

Still, no matter how much this chapter hurts, it's one of the greatest. It can darken the sunny sky outside *peers out the window* It's.. like.. Yay. XD

I feel bad for the general dude, too. He's forced between a rock and a hard place - life is hell for him there, but he can't leave. It's a lose-lose situation. But I symphasize with Leyon more. It's his life's *all* on the line.