Reviews for Welcome to the Real World II: The Choice
RogueOnFire chapter 16 . 9/1/2005
Cool ending! Here's hoping for more funny Twin fics! What are alerts?
bekypowriter chapter 16 . 8/9/2005
Honestly, now. Does your final statement mean that there MIGHT be a third happy-ending Matrix installment w/Angel and Two? I am just curious, and this is a good place to stop as well.
Titan09 chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
We! Happy ending! Surprising that the security guards let them keep their razors...oh, well. (and if you've never gone to Paris before, the downtown part of the city is pretty much like any other downtown city, but the older section of Paris is wonderful. I highly recommend going if you haven't before.)

Thanks for posting,

-Titan
Titan09 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wahoo! Sequel time! (I noticed you had a sequel on your page only _after_ I sent the last review)

Hehehe...very suspenseful start.

Thanks for posting,

-Titan _
sirocco.flow chapter 16 . 6/19/2005
Ahw, that's such a sweet ending :)

I'm sorry I didn't read this chapter earlier; I didn't realise it was the last one so I was gonna wait for an update and then read them both! *oops* hehe, neway it's such a cool story, well done, have a cookie *hands over cookie* lol
sirocco.flow chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
OMG, i haven't bn on FFN for ages, had so much going on, but I'm so glad I found the time to catch up on this story! it's v. cool, i'm loving all the developments and stuff that's happened so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Black Garnet chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This review was just to let you know that I'm still here! The reason I haven't e-mailed you in so long is because we recently moved and our internet hasn't been fixed yet. I'm typing this at a library. But I promise as soon as the internet is fixed I'll e-mail you!

Sincerely Black Garnet
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 16 . 12/20/2004
yay! happy ending!

so when do we get that other story 'bout the double dating, hmm?

sounds like a funny idea, you should write it!

:D
Black Garnet chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
No doubt about it! This one was as good or better than the first story! I loved the fact that this time Two and Angel were allowed to be together. That was really romantic. By the way is there going to be a third one? If you do make a third one you could make it so Angel and Two have kids! Hope so! I'll try and e-mail you as soon as I can.

Sincerely, Black Garnet.
Akin Glen chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Nice story. Nice plot. Nice Writing skill.

It's really funny when i read all these fics. Why do u guys always want to make the bad guys good? Anyway, I thought the twins died. Not sure if they didnt.

Im writing a fan fic, and i decided to replace the twins with ... some girls else. hehe

Catch ya later- when im done with ur fan fic
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
yay! more soon please!
Black Garnet chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
GIRL! This thing is on fire! It's one cliff-hanger after another! Why is everyone after Angel anyways! Please tell me soon! I really want to know. By the way I loved the little boxer-shorts thing! That put the funniest pictures in my head! Hastalavesta, Twinanator!

Sincerely, Black Garnet
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 14 . 10/7/2004
great as always!

I'm curious, how does Ice fit in with it all?

x FtPS formerly tri x
Quietly Making Noise chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
"I knew what they were talking about, but it was still interesting and quite amusing to actually hear them speak and use British dialect."

I'm sorry, but this is a pet gripe of mine: 'Britain' consists of England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales. A 'British accent' is hardly descriptive, and although it seems a small country for you people, every ten miles means a different accent. And we're not just talking slight changes, either.

For the record, the Twins' accents are southern English. The actors are from Kent.

Blatent Sue and out of character-ing, but I suppose you weren't intending to be the next Dickens. ) From England with love.
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
I thought Two was gonna quit 4 a sec then...

Then I thought "nah. no way..."

What an interesting mind i have...

My fave character in this is most definately Vampueslome! I think he's sweet...

Well, enough of my ranting...

If i can learn how to spell good... after attempts such as GHood and Ggood, GOOD chappie!

Yay! In fact, great chappie.

:P