Reviews for FourThirty
Happygolucky103 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
I love this chapter
wrestlenascargirl chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
ive never read this story of yours but i love it as much as all your others ive read. i love your writing and cant wait to see what you come up with next.

stacy
SheScreamsInSilence chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
wow this was a really great story
pianogal chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
oh my gosh! i loved it. awesome job. i wish i could write as good as you. Your stories are awesome.

Kim
pianogal chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hey, a boring town in New Hampshire? sounds like where i live. great start to another one of your stories. i like it so far and i'm gonna go read the rest of it now. kind of reminds me of mine so i think i'm going to like it.

Kim
Demon Spawn chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
Awesome Triple H/OC story and what a way to end it so well. I would so like to see a sequel to this and in that story I would like to see Hunter and Cage to get married and start a wonderful family in the next installment of this story.
BelieveInImagination chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
OK, I have to admit that Triple H is not my favorite wrestler, but this story was so damn cute! lol I couldn't help but like the man ... at least for these ten chapters. Awesome!
liloweewoah chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
you should make a sequel to this story! This story is really amazing! Good Effort!
Crys Skywalker chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
Aw... I really like this story. It's cute. I like the way Paul was portrayed. You did a really good job and You kept my intrest in reading the story.
Please check out mine. :)
- Crys
m4ever chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
THE END? YOU kidding rite? ? NO CONTINUES WITH The STORY!MAKE A SEQUAL!
Angelique chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
This story was great. I hope you have a sequel too it.
Twistd Heartz chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
OMG I loved your story it was so cute. I love the idea of entering a contest and winning like that. *wishes she could win something like that*
m4ever chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
hehe...good chapter...
m4ever chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
hahaha.,,...H is Definatly a hotty...haha...this is so cool...lu your story...keep writing its awsome...bye!
Angelique chapter 7 . 4/7/2004
This story is great please continue.