Reviews for Why did you do it, Father?
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
A great story. Very good.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Great story.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
It's a nice little story, with a few spelling errors, (Like Anikan-Anakin and Oragonda-I think you meant Organa.) But it t'aint your fault, your not as submerged in this as most of us are, that isn't really a good thing either. Try trying to remember if Gardulla the Hutt was male or female at the time of The Phantom Menace, I haven't encountered that problem yet, but who knows? Sometimes there's just to much expectation on S.W fans, so it's nice to see a different point of view from a casual visitor. And please continue if you would like. : )
Smenzer chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
That was a nice short little story, especially for someone who hasn't seen Star Wars in years. And ideas usually come like that. It happens when different things (something you heard, saw on TV, read in a book, etc) all roll around in your head together like clothes in a dryer. You may not be aware of it doing this, but its doing this all the time. Its where authors get ideas from and also those sometimes weird dreams you dream at night when you're asleep. When the ideas are "mixed" they float up to the surface of your mind and poof! you got the idea for this story!