Reviews for If Inu and Sessho Had an Older Sis
someone chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
it shoukd be parody/humor, not humor/humor... o.o... Sessh is so OC ,and well,kinda stupid... but well.. job,at least u tried D* it wasn't supposted to be one of those messages that u usually get from flamers D*
GypsieKitsune chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
hilarious!xD
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
GAH! this the second time i find some other story that i was going to do! well, sorta...my main plot is different than yours but the main thing is that they had a sister. well, not by blood but yea like a sister figure. anyway i thought it was hilarious! heh, keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty~
NamineFlower chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
PFFT hahaha this is hilarious! XD
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was so funny! and that fag Jaken finally died! Horay! This is a good piece of fan fiction. 5 stars 4 u!
chibisukerina chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
lol...poor Fluffy-kun! he feels so unloved...but he shouldn't worry...he's not unloved...i love him
alexis chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hey that was pretty funny what was the other one one u wrote ?
kristina julianna chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
We are so confused
Kristina: (spining around)i am turning zi-co
Julianna: please add another chapter before my sister gets abneisha,(I have no clue how to spell that) Good work relly.
Kristina just add a little sense to it, my sister gets the story more then me becouse shes crazy.
Yume014 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
XD XD XD
So awesome! Sesshoumaru is so kawaii!
and you are even more kawaii for writting this...
AlexandraSwiss chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I LOVE YOU SESSHY! I LOVE YOU! U DONT NEED UR STINKY DADDY! HERE **steals inu's sword and givs it to him with a kiss** ok now lets focus on the author i luved that comic! plz when u find that comic strip of ur's plz send it to me thanx whatever poop bye