Reviews for Sweetest Addiction
Mist17 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Update?
VivalaZebra chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
I love how Spike and Dawn's relationship is always the thing that comes first in this fic. There are a lot of fics that focus too much on the action/conflict and the relationship gets tossed in the backseat. Very nice work!
NightAngel99 chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
So what, is that it? It is a good story and was expecting more but I can see that this is a good place to stop. The only problem is that the story is not stated as being complete.
Black Aeon chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
This was a really good story ! I really liked it!
Rainbowimagination chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Nice :)
AutumnLeaves1013 chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
What a sweet story. There just aren't enough good Dawn/Spike fics out there.
Teleliniel chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
I've read this story so many times and I completely utterly love it. I just love the ending phrase and still wonder everytime I read one of your stories how you manage to write them so well. I'm in love with Spike in this one! I would love it if you would write some more Spawn fics! Greetings Jannika
horns-halo4ever chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
Aww! I like it. I wish that it would continue.
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
D This was an unbelivably cute story!
No.Escape.No.Surrender chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was really cute. I to have to say that is one of my favorite Spawn stories!Very good job:)
Abra d'Inverno chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
Lovely, lovely story. And I was very glad to see the Buffy/Angel interaction in it, too. It was a very enjoyable reading, and I tried to read it as slow as possible, just to make it last longer.
howtospotahippo chapter 14 . 3/21/2006
great job ,would have never thought of it myself .please update soon!
Anastasia Dreams chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
Really great writing. I love the way you write the Dawn/Spike relationship. All the poetry you managed to slip in the story really added to the romance. I really hope you continue this. I was really sorry to see it end.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
whats ur website? email to my sites' email:

InsanityPerception groups.

or i could look at ur prof, but i'm to interested in the story to stop reading.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
one word can describe this story of yours:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .cute. now for the future chapters, i'll remind you of this semi-blinding review, k?