Reviews for Sweetest Addiction
hidingfromthesearchengines chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
dam you! update. this is one of the best fanfics i have read and u leave me on the edge of a cliff. Please write more so i can jump
kurt couper chapter 14 . 4/6/2005
This story was so cute! I'm totally into spawn and it was nice to see Dawn in a powerful role instead of a weak, petty one. The relationship between the two were so sweet! How he fell in love with her. And yes, so sweet. Sorry, you're just a brilliant writer. Please keep it up!
Living2Love chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
aw...
MorgansGurl chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
This is a really really great story. I think Im addicted to it honestly. You really need to update soon before some of you beloved reading fans go crazy from withdrawl. Its a really amazing story. Love it, absolutly love it.
emily chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
nice story realy but i wish it would never end :''( realy lovely ending. i truly and deaply loved it.

well ill be of then tata

Emily
PassionateDarkness chapter 14 . 8/12/2004
I love it. Oh my god, Im not a sap but this has tears in my eyes. Sequel!

P.d.
Taka ichijouji chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
This is very good so far. I can't wait to read the rest of it tomorrow.
claireydid chapter 14 . 6/29/2004
This is so wonderful. It brings them back to life.
QueenNarca chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
This is one of the better fics I've read in a while. Original yet different. Good job!
daydreamer04 chapter 14 . 5/21/2004
Hi. I really love ur story. I totally adore B/D stories. But people don't write a lot of them. Your is one of the one's that i really like and that is really good. I am on my first fic which is hp and then gonna go on a hp/btvs crossover. I was wondering if u do the hp reading thingy would you read mine and reveiw it? And can you plase tell your friends about it? I was also wondring if you would e-mail me at
thanx
-Davina
skywolf-fem2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
This was the most awesome story I've read...please do more like it!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 14 . 5/5/2004
ok well i really liked it! BYE
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 14 . 4/17/2004
Aw! What a line! your my sweetest adiction! aw! THAT"S what guys are supost to say!
manda chapter 14 . 4/17/2004
aw...you cant end it there...gr8 story ...
miss-ange chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
bah! u cant end it there.. update
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »