Reviews for Survival
firebunee chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
okay... it has been a LONG TIME since you updated this, (I am reading it for the first time in 2008) it IS VERY GOOD! Please finish it... I have to know what happens.
andaere chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
This is a good story! I can see a lot of wonderful Tom and everyone-else angst coming... If you would just update. How hard can it be to just type up one more small chapter in two years? Pretty please? And you left it at a cliffhanger too, which is just evil. You seem to like cliffhangers waay too much. ) Anyway, it's a good story and this is going to sound mean but I'm glad Tom is the one who was shot, because I like Tom angst and pain way more than I should. Good story and please update!
rubydoo chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
i am not sure how long this fic has been here but please update it i really like it. thank you.
rubydoo chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
hey this is good please,please,please update soon. thank you
PirateAngel1286 chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Please update soon.
NuYawker chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I'd hope you finish this story. I would've loved to see where it was going. Great job!
Tree chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Hello! Okay - how long are you going to keep us in suspense? It's killing me! PLEASE write some more on this story - I need to know what happens. PLEASE
EVR chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Wow, this is SO good. Please please PLEASE continue! This is really good!
Abby chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Hello? Please update! )
spk chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
Are you going to update this? I hope so because I'm enjoying it, and you can't leave us hanging like this. :)
TNCupRanch chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
I sure hope you will contenue this story. Can't wait for an update! I gotta know what happens next...
Wanting to read more. where is it chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Great Story, but I need to know what happens before the suspense kills me!
Aly K chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Oh, that's a horrible place to leave off. So mean. I hope Tom will be okay. I'm really glad that this story wasn't abandoned or anything. I can't wait for the next update.
olgie chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
really enjoying this story cant wait for the next chapter
NetVista chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Oh shit...r they gonn get shot. That would so totally blow chunks hahahaha