Reviews for One Last Shot
GaarasGirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
this was very good, too bad its so short though. um not sure why its listed under gaasakura but i loved it any way! you should think about making a sequel.
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Great fic. Update please. That's not nice kicking the sand siblings out of their own country. Panda-kun didnt even do anything too! Keep up the great work.
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Nice fic! Please update it a soon as you can!

P.S. Do you know that this story you wrote is similar (in some ways) to the one I've written about the sand genins? It's only in Italian language for now, but I'm going to traslate it into English soon! (Even if I konw I'm going to do many errors... :( )
UnCensoured chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
awesome awesome awesome. Realistic portrayals of gaara, temari and kankuro. please please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ASAP! i hope u aren't one of those writers who work based on reviews cos reviews can only come in after a decent amount of chapters. you got the storyline interesting for now and i'm dying to get more... Pairings of Gaara and Temari seperately? ( not Gaara/temari of course- that'll be sick) pleaase go on... keep their characters in place adn let them return to Hidden LEaf Village.. that'll be interesting... GO YOU! UPDATE!
Hurricane-rider chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
YATTA! I like it! Temari and Kankurou are such good siblings to Gaara. And to each other (when Temari's not beating him up ;P) next chapter soon please
violettachan chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Hi. Liked the story so far. I LOVE Gaara. He's such an awesome character. I think you're off to a good start so I hope you are going to continue the story.
katsuhito sage too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Gaara's an awesome character...a tragic one...but still an awesome one _ Gaasaku sounds good. Finally Gaara's going to find new meanings of life...like sibling loyalty and the strength of friendship and stuff...o_o i think. Ooh...how about ShikaTemari _ Thats rare Lol it was only a suggestion tho!
asthenic chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
GaraSaku! \*o*/ More GaaSakuu! My favorite couple ever! Please write more, it's really wonderfully.. and its definitely going to my faves! x3
Sailor Tiamat chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
I like it. Please update! _
thepainter chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
hey i love the idea of Gaara and Sakura it sounds really good, hope to read more of it
RedFireDragon chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Woa! O_o More! More! More Temari! More Kankuro! More love for Gaara! XD
I love your Suna ficcy! X_x I can't belive this is your first fan fiction *envys you*
love-chibis chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
YAY! A GAARA FIC! It's my favorite character too!loll love you're fic please update soon!;)
T420000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Gaara is BOSS! he's my fav too!
PhoniexChild chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
wow, nice. this is the first story I've read with Temari as a main character and I haven't seen too many good Gaara fics either. kudos. please continue and quickly!