Reviews for Things I never told my partner
steamboat chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
great story, harm old buddy you need to ditch the witch and run away from her as fast as you can! Without trust there can be no love!
jareya chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
This is an EPIC story! I get the feeling you never got a chance to finish it, but it really doesn't matter. It's amazing, and I love it. The Harm angst (or aaannnggggsssttt!) was amazing, battlefield Mac was amazing, the H/M bits were amazing... everything was amazing. Love it.
dannica webb chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Back for another reread. This is an amazing story :)
McRose chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
Just re-read after a mention on the Treasure Seekers site. Just as good re-reading as the first time! Janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
Emily111 chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
WOW this is one of the best stories I've read!

Great writing and oh sweet, fluffy fluff :P

Was there supposed to be more chapters?

Would love to read more about HM of course, but also about Andie and Webb ;)
East-Wing-Witch chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Once agian I'm going to hope that you like reviewa enough to listen to an eager reader and continue to post this fic. Am enamoured by the Webb/ Andie dynamic and would love to see more of that and also see how Mac is recived back at JAG. Excelant writing- i am now green with envy!
Pain chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
i officially love u 4 this story.
The Obsessed One chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
Please write more! i L-O-V-E it
Dessler chapter 11 . 4/24/2005
Ohh, I like! I hope that you decide to come back and finish this story! Its absolutely great!
sothernqt chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
You had tears on my cheeks! Great story! Is there going to be a sequal?
Jackia chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
LOVE THE WHOLE FF!

IS THERE A CONTINUATION?

HOPE U UPDATE SOON!
SezzaMac chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
Great Story!
Alison chapter 9 . 6/24/2004
It's okay that you're sneaking in lines from MASH. MASH is a great show. A priceless show. We all love MASH. MASH is good. MASH is okay. MASH is funny. We like MASH.

I can practically hear you say shut up, and stop sounding like an idiot, so I will shut up.
Alison chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
Good story! I applaud you with a standing ovation! The only thing is, the flight from Germany to Paris to Dulles is definitely not six hours long. But who cares? It was an awesome story. I'm going back to read it again!
starryeyes10 chapter 11 . 5/10/2004