Reviews for Destiny Up For Grabs
paskinmath chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Brilliant. I hope to read more soon. I think your characterizations are spot on, and the witty reparte is great.
highlander348 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
You suck bitch!
Mojtaba13 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
wow ive never seen a chapter kiss so much buffy ass...nice job but this shit aint for me
Obsidius chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Great story. thanks!
Spica75 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Really sad to see such a well written story not continued. So you will continue it right? _

And cutting the story at a cliffhanger? You need Buffy to chase you down because youre totally EVIL!

;)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Not fair!
I wanna know how Giles knows! How and why the Slayers did not! And what's gonna happen when even more people end up finding out about everything!
Also...is Dawn's keyness or former-keyness whichever, gonna be somehow connected to the Stargate. I mean, it may only be a wormhole but it's almost as good as a portal, and the key was meant to open portals... Just wondering.
If I had to give a vote on a pairing. It would be Buffy/Angel, and I know you said you wouldn't be bringing AtS in, but still. I just love that pairing too much! (and if Angel achieves his Shanshu then he'll be, technically, 27...I think that was Liam's age when he was turned, meaning, he'll be less than ten years older than Buffy...not seven either, but still...also, if he choses to become a Champion he could still have some strenght and endurance and all that, so he could join Buffy in the fight.)
Oh, wondering, the kid is supposed to be Dawn, or Connor? Because I've read, and planned fics with either, or both, being Buffy's and Angel's children. It would also explain why Dawn's hair is darker than anyone else's in her family, even Buffy before she dyed it blonde on the second season (and most people actually seem to forget she used to be a brunette...)
Anyway, now what?
Hope you'll find the will, and the inspiration to update this at some point. Because I want...I need to read more!
Please!
AlixMM chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
So it is now 2012? Any chance of an update? Are you even still around? This is a great story would love to see it continued.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
OMG this is a good story! Please update it!
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
update soon it's great.
randyzoopurple chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
cute
avidreader chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I won't review this until it's finished. I doubt that will ever happen since it's been two years since you wrote anything. Guess your writing ability just dried up.
bobcox26 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
I like the story it is a bit comfussing at times so for but that might just be me. But I think Daniel is way out of chacter but this time he is a much better warrior( not saying he up to everyone level but not hopless. Also Jack would be up on charges in the real service by now for his actions and words for sexual harrestment (ex navy here) in a heart beat they would not condome that behavior no matter how many times you save the world, thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
OK, you said any more writing would have to wait until graduation in 2009. It's 2011. Updates please! Your stories are to good to let die.
jon58840 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I just found this story, and although I knew I would be setting myself up for disappointment given the update date I read it anyway. I have to say I really love this story, and am sad that it has not been updated in the past five and a half years. According to your profile you graduated in 2009, so I'm hoping that since then you've had time to readjust and will update in the future. Please do not let this story die.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
magnificent story ...

hope youll continue it ...

cant wait to read more _