Reviews for Knight in the Fog
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
hahaha poor kiefer, lol, dealing with teenagers, great job!
Owner Of Lonely Socks chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOL!

Well, that explains alot. :))
Annie chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Nicly done. I especially liked the end where it explained why he sent Stew a pezza in the film. I guess practice makes perfect, even for a serial killer.
Darth Chronolis chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Totally brilliant! You've got to have a crack at "Hannibal" ot "Se7en" next. I'm trying to imagine Hannibal Lector or John Doe being lectured on how to play Monopoly.
Kick the Can chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Outstanding! Loved it, keep up the good work ;)
Havenscope chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Spectacular! The Phone Booth Fanfic yet!
Dark Stranger chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hey Cinderella, I have a great idea. Why don't I get a broomstick, lube up the handle and cram it right up your unloved unwanted lonely sasauge munching ass right now!

But to the writer, very humorus very funny indeed, i enjoyed the story.
MPotato chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wo! Well it's been a while since I checked back here. It's nice to know that my first story has gotten so many reviews. Thanks for all you guys who R&R'd D.

And for the record, yes, I do have other hobbies. And sausages are so last year. It's all about gummie bears!
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! Everyone please ignore Cinderella for she has no idea what she is talking about or is extremely JEALOUS. Yes she is! Anyway, GREAT STORY! HAD ME CRACKING UP! And I love the whole "pizza first" thing. Take that Cinderella.
evil step bitch chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
ok cinderella, i geuss we don't if we wish to type let us type what we want!

reviews are made for you to express your opinion they are not made for you to insult us!

i thought it was very funny, keep writing!
cinderella chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
do you not have any other hobbies that you could pursue?
Crash Slayer chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
haha

no wonder pizza boys are so angry...

did he order it with sausage?
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
THAT WAS BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS! WHo WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? GENIUS! And you are a good writer too! Lol that was great, man! Had me crackin up!
IceQueenK8 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
NICE!
nosyparker chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Pizza first! I love it!

Very funny, but please use your spell check next time.

Thanks much for the laugh.