Reviews for A Rock and an Even Harder Place
APurpleAvacado chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Awesomeness! I can't wait for you to Update! That is...if it's not complete :P

I hope it's not. It's too good to end now! I hope you haven't given up on this fic.

I love it! Update soon!
Epiphany Rising chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Absolutely a wonderful story. You have such talent and I love everything that you have written. I wish you had written more. But I love the storyline here and you portrayed the characters much to my liking and how I had always envisioned the future of Draco.
morpolpunk chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I really liked this. I love how Ron was Draco's weakness and how it came across was really believable. I loved your Ron, he was strong but kinda bitter and I really liked it.
hoopla chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I absolutely loved this story! Your writing style in Grasping at Embers intrigued me, and so I decided to check out what else you have been writing. I was disappointed to find only one more story, but after reading it, I realized that your writing is worth the wait. I will definitely bookmark your name and hope for more to be written.

I find your style of writing very refreshing - I love your detailed descriptions, and you write interaction between characters very well. In fact, I find myself actually reading every sentence instead of just skimming over for the general idea of the story. I read a lot of fanfiction, and it is rare to find an author with actual writing talent - it is in looking for authors like you that I read all the crap, and I am always amazed and grateful to come across stories like yours.

I love that you can take Rowling's characters and, while staying true to them, invent your own plotlines and make them so convincing. There are hardly any out of character moments, and I could easily follow the mood transitions as well as the action of the story.

And you were continuously making me grin! I loved all the little comical moments you put into the story (e.g. "he casually stroked at a dusky nipple, obviously enjoying the show"). I can tell that you are not just trying to tell a story, you are enjoying the process of writing as you do.

A few notes, since I'm picky about grammar and spelling and such:

You wrote "illusive album" - that should be "elusive" if you mean hard to find. Illusive refers to illusion.

Also, "insulting me or my retched family" should have been "wretched family" - I'm sure that's just a typo, or something that your beta missed, but "retched" is the past tense of the verb meaning to vomit.

Didn't notice any other mistakes, and you definitely have talent as far as writing goes - I am very impressed with you as an author, and hope to read more of your works.
greyscales chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
awesome i love it write more now plz
Mc Fishstick chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey, thanks for reviewing my story! I just read this chapter and I think it is great, the description of Ron and Draco is excellent, the frustration of it all is wonderful, I can't wait for the next installment!
Tigerlilly2063 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Yes, yes, yes *definitely wants a sequel*
This was really amazing! *always loves D/R*
Its Not Wrong chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
aww..i love it so much, can't wait for the sequel! d/r are my favorite pairing! keep up the great work!
XOXO ~I Heart DM 11~ _-
josephineg chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
m, wonderful. Nice, mature stile and good descriptions. Plus it's ron/draco *nods* can't get really better than that :P
plus points for fighting scene and michael characters, both compliment the story.
can't wait for the sequel :)
-Jo
cosmoz chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
omigod...omigod! this is like, wow! keep it up..more, more MORE..really good man
Moldanubikum chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
...I am waiting for the sequel! This part was good.
viu chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
yes , i am curious. The setting of draco was cool, who was a private investigator.
procrastinator99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow that was great, thoroughly enjoyable. i normally don't enjoy reading ron draco stories as much as other slash couples but this one was brilliant