Reviews for All the Ports of Call
steamboat chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Heartbreaking, but it's the best fiction written where Harm and Mac don't end up in each others arms.
andthesunset chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
you took my breath away

one of the saddest and most beautiful things i have ever read, your stories are simply remarkable and magnificant
eridani chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Well, I needed tissues for that one. Several.

I like your pragmatic take on this- it's not commonly done, but you've certainly done it in style. The line about retirement homes really hit a chord.

Only one thing I wish you had done: You said that Harm could tell that it was Bill from her face as she answered the phone... what I'm dying to know is what did her face look like...

Regardless, maybe it's just PMS moodiness, but in the hundreds upon hundreds of JAG fanfics I've read over the course of the last three years, not one has ever made me cry like that one did. Kudos.
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
great story.
Nikki chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Wonderful writing as usual. My shipper heart wishes they would have ran away together, but at least it ended on a semi-happy note. Thanks for another great read!
scandaladdictusvi chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Oh! What a beautiful ending to a sad, but good story line. Gosh, I just can't wait to read a novel from you. And I hope you do it soon. If I had your talent, I would not be defending the Government of the Virgin Islands, a truly defenseless client.
DelphieKat chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
This was a great story! Well written, (sometimes confusing with the flashbacks) and very emotional!
AgtDanaM chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Its been a very long time since I reviewed anything, but I just had to with this one. I have loved all of your stories, and your writing is simply amazing. But I have to say I had some trouble with this one. It was very well written, very well done, but geez...talk about depressing. It just made me feel so down after each chapter, which in turn made it hard to actually *like* the story. I guess the best way to put it is, this story made me feel like I feel after I watch the show now. This really isn't a criticism, just my explaining my sort of ambivalence to the story, and ultimately the show - and why I have trouble watching it now and why I probably wouldn't re-read the story. Hopefully this isn't as confusing as it seems; bottom line: great writing, very sad story.
SarahRabb705 chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
*sniffs* That was sweet but sad, but you did give fair warning. It was really well written.
LizD chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Very bittersweet. Very nice. "Their wedding bands no longer matched" broke my heart. Thanks for a nice read and maybe a littel cry when I reread it at home.
aserene chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Wow! I think that sums it up. That was amazing, at first i didn't think i'd like it all that much, but i really enjoyed this story. Its a new way to picture, maybe they are only meant to be friends. It's an awesome story, i hope you write another one real soon. Congrats.
aserene chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
good! I loved it! If its over its a good ending, and if its barely beginning that would be even better! Amazing!
Nikki chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
I'm guessing we won't get a happily ever after Harm&Mac style, but it is a great story. Your writing is just amazing.
NavyCB chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
I'm not sure how to review this. Of course I enjoy your writing, but I keep getting the feeling that I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I really can't wait to see what you have in store for these two. What-ever it may be.
NavyCB
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
it is a great story, but I am still a little confused. Maybe that's not the right word to use, but something about this storyline just messes with my mind. Maybe it's just the fact that I am a dedicated shipper, and I don't think that if they ever got together they would let anything or anyone stand in their way of staying together. But I did enjoy your story.