Reviews for Two of A Ghost Kind
love it! keep going!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
gr8 start! i like it so far! plz update soon! -
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
You had a great idea to start with, but your writing can use a lot of work. It does a great disservice to the story to write in slang. I know thats the way many teens today talk, but looking at the show you should be able to see how they avoid it. You should also work on the grammar. If you are not really good at that sort of thing ask for someone to correct it before you put it out for the public to view. Treat the characters as if they were real people and get into their shoes, so to speak, to make your story more believable.
Princess Emmie chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
this rocked!
Ming Yi chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Hello, I'm the owner of the Livejournal Danny Phantom Mary Sue report.
I'm not saying your story sucks, though. I won't be a bitch and flame your works, What I must say is that Danny is SO out of character. And plus, your "other character" needs to know some facts.
1. She doesn't REALLY know Danny, so how can she be so "friendly" to him? If she's supposed to be helping people, she can't just pop out of nowhere to some person who she's never met before and go,"Whoops, you saw my powers, I guess you have to keep it a secret" because she has no idea how he acts.
2. As said, Danny is so much out of character.
3. Haven't you noticed all Mary Sue stories are same in clicheness? They're all really pretty girls whom Dash asks out bu they always reject him and stand up for Danny. I was hoping there'd be a twist in these plots, but yours is all the same.
Again, I'm not flaming your story. I'm just telling how you can improve on this story to make it less Sueish.
hmph chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This is a total Mary Sue.
Also, your writing is terrible. Please improve.
q.t chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Keep goin' ur doin' awesome!
DarkBird2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
OH I love this fic, i love the cartoon too! Plez update
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
keep ghostwriting
Casper High Student chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Awesome! Please continue!
HiratsuPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I hope you write more soon!
Like NOW!
Kuki Lunestar chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OMG!his story is funny and adventurous...I havent read one of these in a while now
Keep up the good work
Kuki _
Bye Bye Birdie chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
You are the GREATEST! YOu've got a Danny Phantom fic! Don't you think he's so awesome? He's even looks like the guy I have crush on!