Reviews for A Hero to Me
Beautimous! Loved it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
cool
Stoppossible chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Excuses, too many, from this writer (he's mercifully done with his KP fan-tasize-n-scripting, it appears) to defend the rather inimitable (and let's hope it will never be imitated by other reputable Kim fandom scribes) way he colors his characters...

Yet, no matter what he lambasts us with as reasoning, his KP dun nearabouts resemble the real McCoy. Nor does his Ron.

For that, God be thanked!

And to u, Cyberwraith, unlucky-at-love twenteenager, thank you for the good bits in ur story. I enthuse thus unreservedly, convinced now that ur "best that's yet to come" will not apparently.
soulman3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Wow!Still can't stop reading it again.
Uniasus chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
The second to last scene here was so cute. Congrats on a good job!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Cyber, I cannot believe that I haven't read this one before. I really did want to see a fight scene here though.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Kryptocow chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Augh. The part where Kim realizes what could have happened breaks my heart, especially when compared with how gung ho and confident she was before the party. Loss of innocence indeed. (
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
A lovely chapter to end on.
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
A poignant chapter, to be sure. Aside from your plagiarism of Xander in "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" of the second season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", it was a wonderful chapter. Ending it with Kim slipping into a coma or whatever she's in because of the overdose from those drugs was beautiful.
Warrior of winds chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Yeah I have to agree with you on many of those points. I have to especialy agree with you on the men being slim thing (even though I am one)
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Awesomely written story and while sadly rape drugs probably do exist out there, I'm glad you had it so that Ron got there in time.

I'm seriously happy about how you wrote in the epilogue with Kim getting payback. If you hadn't, I would wrote a story where she did *evil grin* and it probably wouldn't have been as nice-guy ended as yours.

The whole time I was reading, I dunno why... but I was thinking about the title of your story.

Ron... what can I say except that you did a truly super job on both his character, weaknesses and growth.

Even Kim showed that she had still remained the same since HS and that usually is the case with most people. Some do make 180 turns but something big usually has to happen. Nice to know that no matter what, she can count on Ron to save her and he always will... after all that's what best friends do right? :)

The little note at the end, very insightful and well thought out. Whoever you *do* end up with as the keeper of your heart will be one very lucky person and I know that as such, they will feel the same about you as being the keeper of their heart. Good luck in your search.

I look forward to your Power Trilogy story. I am certain that it will rock! And now to end this with as Ron would say, "Boo-Yah!"

Oh, and INSTANT FAV to this story. :)
Larie-chan chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
I always appreciated your witty disclosers at the beginning of each chapter, but I appreciate this final authors note.

Love is fickle. I have not experienced 'love' of any sort, hardly more then a simple passing crush, but I have seen it's affects. I believe that many people out there, young and old, need to get a healthy dose of reality. Love takes time, effort, dedication, and a whole lot more to the relationship then a few made up fake romantic situations. And I believe you are doing the correct thing with Kim and Ron's relationship.

Sure they have known each other for over a decade, but for them to simply hear epic, heart-swelling music and realize they want to ride off into the wild blue ynder to go create KR-babies (not my terminology) is just plain stupid.

So I thank you for your insight and your maturity in handling the developing love between the teen heros.
cerulean-vulpes chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Geez, I would have appreciated a warning on the attempted rape! I read it, and it's not like I can go back and un-read it! Jesus Christ. You want to write stuff like that, there's plenty of hos you can use! Leave Kim alone.
gianluca de duonni chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Many men are slime, and many more make bad choices

I guess that makes you slime too.
AtomicFire chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
A good story with a good message, I can't count the parties I went to that I didn't really want to go to, I went because I didn't want to see people I cared about go alone.

The note on the bottom rings especially true, I'm late 20 something and I have seen the worst and best of the opposite sex and have yet to find that one that makes sense to me.

Keep writing, you'll always have one person reading.

Thanks.