Reviews for A Hero to Me
pattysmells chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Im so glad i found the sequal! yeah for finding stuff! wow that last thing i said sounded stupid. you must update soon! im already dieing to know what happens next! well more xoxox, because it rocked. why i always write xoxox to you, i do not know. just pretend im some one pretty and feel good about yourself...and some one ur age. anywho, im just talking out of my butt now, so i think i should end this review with, its great, UPDATE SOON!
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
What an entertaining follow-up. You truly have a way with dialogue and descriptions. Can Ron get to the party on time? Please continue.
KP4me chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Wow,This story's great Cyrberwraith9,I can't wait for the next chapter.
No,really,I can't wait.
Make the next chapter!:)
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
A reward for tweleve hours of work! Thank you only two real comments about this: one in Power of Love, Kim seemed absoultely sure she was 0in love with Ron, you know growing old together and dying, but yet here she is swooning over some other dude. Just seemed strange to me.
Two: How could she not know what was coming? I mean come on, everybody knows what's lible to happen if you go drinking anything someone say's is Lemonade (or any other non-alcohlic drink)
Oh, and I'm with Ron Calculus (and any other type of math) must be the work of Lucifer. It's the only logical explnation.
All that being said, this was actually a very good minisequal. I hope you won't leave it at just one chapter cause that would be a crime. Anyway, keep up the good work.
wolfofmibu chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I pity the fool(s) that ron's gonna layith the "smackdown" on. I'm still trying to get my Ron and Mack Bolan/Stonyman cross over. Let's just say Stonyman has a junior agent and a mascot.
Yamal chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Welcome back. _ I'm glad to read onatoher of your works. As usual, you style rocks. This story seems incredibly interesting. Whaty a cliffhanger, man! you haven't forgotten thatm haha! I hope Ron will be there in time. There are only a few things in the world that I hate more than rapists, and I can't think of them right now. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. _
dlord chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Holy crap. It started off as I expected it would but the curvebal thrown at the end makes this story far different from "Power of Love". I just hope the darkness hinted at the end isn't indicative of the whole story. Please don't rape KP!
To lighten this up a bit I could see the angst Ron's old girlfriend showed up. This time it wouldn't be Ron being left out of the picture but KP.
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. Mind you, with a sense of trepidation.
Carlos298 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow, This Story Is Awesome, You Really Captured The Essence Of Each Character Especially Ron. Keep Writing More Chapters.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
ho boy
run Ron run, ya partner's in T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!
I see much trouble once Ron shows up at the party, and it could go many different ways.
I'm really happy you desided to do a follow up, this looks really great, keep up the excellent work, and update soon!
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 4/4/2004