Reviews for Not What They Seem
pllfreak33 chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I hope you update again soon. I hate Dan right now I mean seriously both sons are in the hospital and Nate unconcious until now and Dan worries about basket ball make me Nathan is ok and I hope Brooke pulls through and Jake is okay!
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
You didn't finish this and this makes me sad! I wish you had so much more! That was really enjoyable! Good job! :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Aww...they're admitting their brothers, that so sweet! :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Haha, I love that- "So what's your favorite meal?" That sure would be an interesting situation- alone with your estranged half brother you've been hating all your life as the school is under lockdown and you're bleeding to death- talk about interesting! Looking forward to the next chance to read! :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Have I mentioned this is really good? And to boot, I have an awesome soundtrack playing as I am reading this adding to the suspense and drama. :) Once again, I can only read a chapter tonight but greatly look forward to the next time I can read more. :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Once again- this is great! :) It kills me that I can only read in one chapter ingriments! I'll read more soon! :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I like this so far, a lot! I will be defintely reading more later but I got to get to bed! Good job! :)
Zoe-eoZ chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
aw, man, I wish you'd have stuck to this story, it's amazingly captivating. and I'd have loved to read more about the brothers' developing relationship. care to come back to it? *puppy dog eyes* :)

NEways, awesome fic!
onemediumdrip chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I know it's been like, what... 3 years since you've updated this thing? but you said that you would! I read the A/N's! You promised you would!

I don't mean to whine (well, yeah, I kinda do, but whatever). I just really love this story - I can't tell you happy I was to find an author who can actually write - WOOHOO! - and who appreciates the Scott family dynamic enough to focus on that instead of concentrating wholly on the romantic relationships.

So... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Update this story!
grumpie2003 chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
good update. dont kill jakey!
othgirl2010 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
hey
LaueHime chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
oh my god! i really love your story. you have to update and finish it because it's way too good to leave it behind. i totally love it! update soon please..please please please!
Fanpire109 chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
this story is really good update again soon
AddictionToFiction chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
I hope you update soon. :]
909 chapter 9 . 4/14/2006