Reviews for Coming Home
All some
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
awesome story and great ending! :)

though I don't know how you think Chris is just gonna 'get over' Wyatt killing his friends in front of him, slowly...
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Very nice. I always thought that Chris should get Excaliber.
Fawkes Flame chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Hi,

I've just read your story and it was awesome!

I love your idea that Excalibur "turns" Wyatt -

the Idea was really great!

I love your writing - thank you for sharing it with us!

At last: SORRY for my really bad English - I'm German and

it's not my native Language...

Love Heike
Marcus1233 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Beautifully and powerfully written. An A on the actions (Chris' trial with the demons).

Glad I didn't feel bad that it has ended. Don't take it the wrong way...I really enjoyed this fic and liking it...
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
You are the second writer to exclude Gideon as Wyatt's turning, but Excalibur as the reason. You have both succeeded in playing the play elements in Charmed quite well.

Congratulations.
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
I like how the story is flowing. Such drama...all the betrayal..with family like that...I prefer a demon for an enemy.
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
i loved it i read the whole thing at once.
Riley chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
ah this an amazing story ... I just started reading it a few days ago, but it is still one of the best stories I have ever read... Great job
crazyChick7 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
This review is for the whole story. I LOVE IT. It has such a good plot, it's brill, it's really well written. LOVING IT LOL :)
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Ohh this is great!I would extend my review a lot longer but I have to go now... I'll keep on reading ASAP
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
great... now to chapt 2 (or whatever strange number it is)
MerlinsDescent chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! I WANT TO SEE THE STORY OF THE THREE! LOL I MADE A RYME!
dork47 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
LUV the story! it's so good, your a great writer and i hope to see a sequel soon! but yea, what is wyatt? lol
Nathy1000000 chapter 30 . 12/11/2004
Great story! I read it in one night. I love how you built the action slowly and carefully, I also loved your Wyatt, always caring for his siblings, at his own way but anyway. And your Chris was great. I loved that Piper cared for her sons no matter what. And great idea about keeping their memories there! Loved every part of it.