Reviews for Rebirth of Souls
Weaver Chance chapter 11 . 5/22/2009
Any chance of this being continued?
chaosKosmos chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
Its finally getting interesting, I'm kinda hoping you have Ryu show his true self in the next chapter.
Owaranai Destiny chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
AHH! This chapter just puts me to shame. I don't ever think I could write something as well as yours. It's hardly a surprise that people would give you stuff for you to write something. How about becoming a writer someday? :P

Seriously, the plot development is coming nicely along. I feel as though there is more suspense and action waiting to burst out of the seams in the next chapter. Thank you for presenting another lovely chapter to readers like me and thanks for the inspiration as well. I look forward to the next chapter.
terraforreal17 chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
AWESOME DUDE_ GREATR! keep upo the exceallant work- luved it-Keep adding action adn excitment.!
nightdragon0 chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
One interesting thing is looking at the 'good' side of the St-Evans Templars, though they most likely still have hidden motives. But as to really why they consider Ryu 'evil', that remains to be seen.

Unless I've missed out on it...
Owaranai Destiny chapter 10 . 6/16/2005
Great work so far, although this chapter seemed to be a bit rushed. Hope you get over your writer's block soon and give another good chapter! You just gave me ideas for AU fanfiction I might wanna write :) thanks!
nightdragon0 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
Seemed it was coming up to Ryu having to leave. But for Nina...hmm...she'll have to hurry..
Keith chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
The story keeps getting more interesting. Ishan seems like he's evil. Shade's presence reinforces that impression, making me think that he's in league with the demons, or is one himself. I'm guessing that Maia is going to fight Ryu and lose, only to be spared and turn against Ishan later. Of course this is just speculation, so I'm probably wrong. As for the moon turning red, I'm assuming that it didn't go unnoticed by the general populace. I wonder how everybody will react? I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Owaranai Destiny chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
excellent work as always. The different references added in to spice up the story were appropriate and wonderful. Sometimes it scares me how you came to gather so much knowledge just to write this story. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter and take your time ;)
nightdragon0 chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
Seems like Nina missed quite a chance to express her feelings. Hmm...once again there's a sense of forbidding...what is it exactly that's coming...
Oni-Kaiser chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
good story.. its amazing how well you manage to portrait each characters attitude and style.. well done..
darth chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Interesting but it would be nice to no where this ryu came from.
chaosKosmos chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
Update the story it is interesting.
Crow Magnum chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
Well, it explained some of the questions I had raised in the last review about the last chapter. The "Lord of the Ring's" reference confused me as to why you included it, I felt that since this was a world presumably separate from our own there would be no "Lord of the Rings". Also, the word was inhuman, not inhumane. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Zypher evans chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
SO, so disturbing xD

*shudders.*

Thats all i can say except.. "precious" lol.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »