Reviews for Identical Confusion
Ana chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
You should use the song by Ronan Keating. It's called I Hope You Dance. IT's got the words 'I hope you give faith a fighting chance.'

In a chapter when they fight or something. It's up to you

ThanksAndGoodBye chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Great story! love the idea of Tru meeting Faith. They're so different persons...I'm german, so I only saw the first two episodes...Tru's best friend, the blond girl, didn't she appear in 'Higher Ground' too? And who does Jason Priestley play? Would be nice if you answer my questions! You can find my e-mail-adress in my profile! And perhaps you want to read and review my Dark Angel-Smallville Xover 'X5 reunion in Smallville'? You find it under dark Angel. Love to hear fom you!
aryel chapter 10 . 4/30/2005
WRITE MORE PLEASE
Dartxni chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
I kinda like this. Not really one for songfic but it kinda works.

Anyway, I wanted to point you over my way to a Buffy /Tru fanfiction I wrote/am writing.

I'd love suggestions for a last chapter. :)
Dallas chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
I just found this fic and I love it. Faith and Tru as a couple is fantastic and I loved Faith giving Buffy the brush off. Since i was wiped out here, i can't sign in and leave a signed review. I was helenakyle2002 here, then brunettesrule. Please post more of this wonderful fic and if possible send me a heads up so I can read it. Thanks
cherrygurl1225 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Nice! Loved the Spanish bit of the song, even though I didn't understand it. And I took three years of it, too! AAH! Anyways, good chapter. I could really feel the intensity; it really hit me... so much emotion! WOW.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
These lyrics were more than perfect! I'm not familiar with the song though, but good choice anyways.

Loved how you showed Tru's emotions and the conversation between Tru and Faith was very well-written. Oh, and I love the ending, too! EXCELLENT.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
Awesome! You really have Faith's character down well. And again, nice song lyrics! Seems to fit perfectly to me. I especially love the line, "Oh, wouldn't you love to know?"

I'll keep reading... This is great!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Very cool! I love the Evanescense bits as well. Nice touch! I'm a big fan of Buffy, Tru Calling and Evanescense and your story is very interesting so far.

Can't wait to read more!
AngelBuffy4ever chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
More please _
AngelBuffy4ever chapter 9 . 9/11/2004
sweet... hehe question is... they are not related right? just look alike? hehe anyways sweet story cause I love Faith from Buffy/Angel and the Tru Calling show
mythic-lionheart chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
not bad

keep it up
CaringisandmightbeCreepy chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
Love your story. And Can't wait for you to continue .But I have to wonder if it's possible to lift a thousand pounds.
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 9 . 7/2/2004