Reviews for Harry Potter and the Great Divide! Year Six!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Sorry I got bored in just reading half of the first chapter. I'm guessing that there's loads of exposure for the annoying bookworm so I'm out
Guest chapter 60 . 8/6/2015
Harry is immune to the imperious curse
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Why you see harry thinking like a kid harry was not ready for class and he blames snape.
joshsmom1983 chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. One of those I don't want to put down and I can't get any housework done. :)
The Mother Rose chapter 24 . 11/15/2011
Hello. I do not do this very often. At least not before I have reached the end of what an author has written at the point where I stumble across their story. However, I felt compelled to write you a review because there is one way in which I know I cn aid you to becoming a much more efficient writer and that is the point of leaving a review. Everyone at this site reads the stories written by aspiring writers but most of the time it is hard to pin point a specific way to aid aomeone into becoming a better writer. This is not true in your case. At least not for me. You have a very good story here. It is highly detailed and wonderfully well thoughtout. For the most part the spelling and punctuation shows how very much time and effort you have put into the story and is much appreciated. (after having slogged through ALOT of stories with poor grammar, spelling and punctuation I can't begin to tell you how nice it is to find someone who actually can string a sentence together and not mispell half the words in it.) However, it is not neceassary to use brackets around a random letter to emphasize an important or stressed word. [I] is what you use and [/I] to end your emphasizing. All this does is throw the reader out of the sentence and story breaking their chain of thought and forcing them to re-read what you tried to write. It does not stressed the word you wanted them to stress at all. Most of the time the reader will automatically stress the words that are important on their own. As the writer I know it is tempting to do your readers thinking for them but do not give in to this temptation. Assume your reader is smart enough to know what it is you want them to see. If it is necessary to stress a word use italics. It's less disruptive and doesn't make your reader feel as if you think them lacking in mental capacity. If you disagree with this please feel free to visit your local library or book seller and find one book on the shelf where the writer stresses important words in their writing as you have done in this story. I will continue to read this simply because I've come to far to turn my back on it now. But I do wish you would quit with the brackets.
TroyWeb chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
This is a very old story, but I really liked Ch. 23 because of the class discussion about Magical Creatures vs Magical Beings. This was a well written scene. The back and forth comments between Dobby, Firenze, Griphook, Lupin and Hagrid were depicted in a way that made them seem like real people talking about discrimination. Hermione wasn't allowed to pull out her soapbox and preach one of her sermons. This kept the scene from being too self righteous like so many other Harry Potter fan fiction stories.

I also liked how Dobby was able to stand up for himself to Draco Malfoy. Nice moment there that didn't break up the whole class.
HeRonLove chapter 61 . 8/29/2011
This was a good fic. I didn't like how dumb youmade Ron but other than that it was good. I am happy I read it.

*kisses*

Crystal
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Really well written with just the right amounts of humour thrown in there to lighten the mood if necessary.

I instantly went to your home page to see if there was a sequel. This is the type of story that could easily turn into an epic series if you wished. Do you plan on taking it further.

Well done :)
AI chapter 61 . 1/3/2010
Thanks for a wonderful story. It's sad, yet hopeful; a tale of loss, and discovery; romantic without overwhelming sap; depressing but not morbid; questions of philosophy, ethics, and fate; a story of people struggling against the odds with courage and determination.

Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing.
staryllia chapter 61 . 12/4/2009
Wow, WHAT a story! so many twists, turns, and wonderful suspense! LOVED reading this, loved everything!
staryllia chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
When Simth got on one knee and said “Hermione,” he said tenderly, “How are you? Alright?” I almost died of laughter. you are a genius!
q.thews chapter 17 . 5/23/2009
Interesting story. i appreciate that the schooling has a part in this story, in many cases they go to Hogwarts but they don't seem to go to school as lessons are never mentioned.

Th this and past chapter there are two great humorous passage, the cow one in the past one and Harry's answer to Fudge in this one.

Ciao!
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice start, i hope the formatting get a little better as somewhere it was really hard not to have my eyes cross ;-)

Ciao!
Uli chapter 61 . 1/2/2009
Thanx! I really did like that story.
Mystic Soul Shards chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
make harry go out with gin gin.(ginny)
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »