Reviews for This Army Life
Riddle Wraith chapter 41 . 8/30/2014
Best. Story. Ever. If I haven't said before I'm saying it now. You are seriously the best fucking writer ever. This story is the best thing to happen to me since the games.
Gamma Cavy chapter 41 . 11/11/2013
shades of montypython's grail. exept there realy was a witch
Gamma Cavy chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
i laughed so much I got the hiccups
Dark Topaz chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
had me on the floor
jil chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Please update soon.
Neko chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I don't even know any of the anime except 2
freefall-gypsy chapter 41 . 3/5/2013
I know this hasn't brrn added to in years but you should do something with Mama Strife
Mana chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
it was great reminded me of mash
Dragonanzar chapter 41 . 5/12/2012
Your warning was very accurate. Thankfully, I took it to heart and therefore didn't end up either choking or having to clean off my laptop screen. Very amusing. Oh, if only all wars were like this, we'd end up with world peace within a few short months!
Creator-Sama chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
Oh my gosh! A Weird Al lover!

I thought the title of the chapter was just an ironic coincidence but I was surprised and delighted to find I was wrong!

In the future, perhaps in another fic, might I suggest having a character listen to such wacky songs? Like, for example, having Sephiroth's music player somehow end up playing for everyone to hear that he likes Weird Al or Tom Lehrer(believable, actually)or even LeetStreet Boys! Oh the hilarity!

Much love'

Creator-Sama
TOWTWUKER chapter 38 . 12/28/2011
so thats why elder shinra was slumped when he was stabbed. he tried it again, didnt he?
Shiki105 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Omg! If only I had Giles' luck dealing with those perky little critters D:

Lol, hilarious as usual! And I just realised I haven't favourited this yet so...favourited! G'job!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Keep up the funny! Sefffeeeroth! Lol
shiki chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Lol poor Cloud! Looks like I'll continue reading. Nice fic :)
shiki chapter 1 . 9/4/2011